• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tink's At It Again! A Trip of 3 Celebrations! : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique UPDT11/28/07

Hi there! Glad to have found your trip report! I am loving it so far!

I am currently waiting for 1 passport right now too. I have 3 of ours but my youngest's had expired because she was under 3 when her original one was issued so it was only good for 2 years instead of 5! Yikes! It should be here in the next week or two so we should be fine but still.....I'll feel better when I have it in my hot little hands! I'd hate to have to leave her at home! Hahahhaha!! :lmao: I wouldn't....well.....no, I wouldn't!

As for your questions....I'm trying to rememeber them....

1. I think it was arrival day activities. Well, seeing as we are coming in internationaly we never seem to get in before 10pm so we shower and sleep! How's that for boring! :confused3

2. How did I learn about the Disboards? From a scrapbooking site! 2peas to be exact! Yes, I share not only your obsession for Disney but also the one for scrapbooking and paper crafting!

3. First Disney experience. I think I have these out of order - sorry. Anyways, my first time at Disney was in California and I was about 5 or 6 at the time. We were robbed. Seriously. Took everything so the vacation came to a complete and total end very abruptly. Wasn't a great experience. :sad2:

4. Fav snack - gotta go with a Dole Whip! I love me some frozen pineapple yumminess! :cloud9:

I feel like I missed a question. Sorry!

Keep the pre-trippie coming! :thumbsup2

Glad you got your Passports. :thumbsup2 I got mine a couple of years back when they first said everyone had to have them. My then-boyfriend is from the Cayman Islands and we had planned to go. We ended up not going and they ended up changing the year that the Passport restrictions went into effect, so I was kinda mad :mad: I went ahead and got it. But now that I am hearing how long it is taking, I am glad I went ahead and did it! So if any cool trip out of the country pops up, I can go, no problem! :goodvibes

One thing for sure you will be ready for a spur of the moment Disney Cruise!:cloud9:

Hi there! Glad to have found your trip report! I am loving it so far!

I am currently waiting for 1 passport right now too. I have 3 of ours but my youngest's had expired because she was under 3 when her original one was issued so it was only good for 2 years instead of 5! Yikes! It should be here in the next week or two so we should be fine but still.....I'll feel better when I have it in my hot little hands! I'd hate to have to leave her at home! Hahahhaha!! :lmao: I wouldn't....well.....no, I wouldn't!

As for your questions....I'm trying to rememeber them....

1. I think it was arrival day activities. Well, seeing as we are coming in internationaly we never seem to get in before 10pm so we shower and sleep! How's that for boring! :confused3

2. How did I learn about the Disboards? From a scrapbooking site! 2peas to be exact! Yes, I share not only your obsession for Disney but also the one for scrapbooking and paper crafting!

3. First Disney experience. I think I have these out of order - sorry. Anyways, my first time at Disney was in California and I was about 5 or 6 at the time. We were robbed. Seriously. Took everything so the vacation came to a complete and total end very abruptly. Wasn't a great experience. :sad2:

4. Fav snack - gotta go with a Dole Whip! I love me some frozen pineapple yumminess! :cloud9:

I feel like I missed a question. Sorry!

Keep the pre-trippie coming! :thumbsup2

Welcome Sarah!

A fellow Disneyholic-Scrapaholic! WOOHOO!!!!:woohoo:

We are currently waiting for Prince Charming's passport renewal. He didn't send his in at the same time as ours since he felt that ours have to go through all the scrutiny because we are first time applicants and he feels his will be quicker since it is just a renewal. He's not worried....but I can't help biting my nails!

I'll have to go over to your pretrippie and see what happened during your California trip. I so want to go to Disneyland (one of these years) but everyone tells me it doesn't compare to Disney World.:cheer2:

I love your pre-trippie!! I love to scrapbook too...I recently counted and my girls' books from our trip last year have over 350 pics in them...I'm sure the ones from our recent trip will have more!

Thanks again for reading my TR!!

I love your pre-trippie!! I love to scrapbook too...I recently counted and my girls' books from our trip last year have over 350 pics in them...I'm sure the ones from our recent trip will have more!

Thanks again for reading my TR!!

:welcome: THanks for stopping by!

Wow that is alot of pics. I will have to count how many pics I have in our last album. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just as many! Disney scrapbooks are so much fun to create since there is an abundance of items out there. Couple that with all the swaps that I host and join, they turn out amazing!

I think this time I am going to make 2. One for the Disney resort portion and one for the cruise portion. I have already purchased 2 memory cards for my digicam so that I don't freak out when I am reaching my capacity! LOL

WOOHOO! Do You Know What Today Is?????

P7233891.jpg
Today is our 100 day mark! :dance3: Today is our last day of triple digit numbers. As of tomorrow, we are well under way in the world of the double digits! Yeah Baby!!!

Princess ArieL woke up this morning and made a beeline down the stairs in order to be the first to turn the ticker. Her eyes were beaming! Then she turned to me and said "Mom, this Countdown Timer is the best!" :hug:

I have a confession to make.....

After hearing rave reviews on other trip reports, and comtemplating if I should do it....I finally broke down. I batted my eyelashes at Prince Charming and asked him to do what I thought I would never do....

I had him order this:
P7203888.jpg
I am now the proud owner of the Unoffical Guide to Walt Disney World and the Disney Passporter. It arrived on Friday and I have been feverishly reading them.

One thing I must say: Where have I been?!?! I can't believe I have never perused one of these books. I absolutely LOVE them! And to prove how Princess ArieL is a mini me, she has been reading it too! Like mother, like daughter!

There was one thing I read that crushed my heart though. The Year of a Million Dreams will be over effective September 30th, 2007.:sad2: Be still my heart! I was so looking forward to the glimmer of possibility that we would be chosen for Dream Fast Passes. Prince Charming tried to comfort me by saying, with our luck we wouldn't have gotten picked anyway. :rolleyes1 Gee, I feel much better.....

I have to also add that I added another ADR. We are having lunch at Le Cellier on November 1st. We couldn't get dinner since this is restaurant is so hot! But no matter, what I wanted to order at dinner is still served at lunch. And I can also get the awesome smoothie AGPrincess described earlier (Thanks Emma!)

Since today the day is crummy out with forecast of there not being a chance of it clearing up, I am going to get us all together so we can go see Ratiotoille (I know I just totally mis-spelled that, but you know what I mean!)

Hello!

We are arriving one day after you - so we are reaching the double digit dance too! :banana:

I thought I read that YOMD was extended through Dec 31, 2007. Does anyone know????

I love my UG and Passporter books too! I went and got them both when we decided to book our trip. Happy Reading! :goodvibes

I can't say that I blame you. I really can't bear to see a change for the worse in my beloved Tiki Room show. There are just some things at Disney that they should go with the old motto "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." For me it's the Tiki Room and Mr. Toad's Wild Adventure. Wow How I miss that!:sad2:

I am having a hard enough time knowing that my landmark Matterhorn won't be there and that my beloved IASW isn't as cool. :sad: To muck up my head with the "new" Tiki Room would leave me with no other alternative but therapy. :rotfl2:

WOOHOO! Do You Know What Today Is?????

P7233891.jpg
Today is our 100 day mark! :dance3: Today is our last day of triple digit numbers. As of tomorrow, we are well under way in the world of the double digits! Yeah Baby!!!

Princess ArieL woke up this morning and made a beeline down the stairs in order to be the first to turn the ticker. Her eyes were beaming! Then she turned to me and said "Mom, this Countdown Timer is the best!" :hug:

I have a confession to make.....

After hearing rave reviews on other trip reports, and comtemplating if I should do it....I finally broke down. I batted my eyelashes at Prince Charming and asked him to do what I thought I would never do....

I had him order this:
P7203888.jpg
I am now the proud owner of the Unoffical Guide to Walt Disney World and the Disney Passporter. It arrived on Friday and I have been feverishly reading them.

One thing I must say: Where have I been?!?! I can't believe I have never perused one of these books. I absolutely LOVE them! And to prove how Princess ArieL is a mini me, she has been reading it too! Like mother, like daughter!

There was one thing I read that crushed my heart though. The Year of a Million Dreams will be over effective September 30th, 2007.:sad2: Be still my heart! I was so looking forward to the glimmer of possibility that we would be chosen for Dream Fast Passes. Prince Charming tried to comfort me by saying, with our luck we wouldn't have gotten picked anyway. :rolleyes1 Gee, I feel much better.....

I have to also add that I added another ADR. We are having lunch at Le Cellier on November 1st. We couldn't get dinner since this is restaurant is so hot! But no matter, what I wanted to order at dinner is still served at lunch. And I can also get the awesome smoothie AGPrincess described earlier (Thanks Emma!)

Since today the day is crummy out with forecast of there not being a chance of it clearing up, I am going to get us all together so we can go see Ratiotoille (I know I just totally mis-spelled that, but you know what I mean!)

:cheer2: Yay you!!!! :cheer2: You will be in nirvana tomorrow when you hit double digits! :woohoo:

I was so looking forward to the glimmer of possibility that we would be chosen for Dream Fast Passes. Prince Charming tried to comfort me by saying, with our luck we wouldn't have gotten picked anyway. :rolleyes1 Gee, I feel much better.....

Well, some people look at the glass as half-empty while others look at the glass as half-full.....

Your DH just picked it up and dumped in over your head!! :rotfl:

If it makes you feel any better, we were there last November and although we saw lots of Dreams, we never had any bestowed upon us. It didn't bother me (much), because just being at Disney again was a dream come true! :cloud9:

Whoo-hoo on reaching double digits tomorrow!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've been considering them too for a while now.... I think I may be convinced now... Passporter here I come... Unnofficial guide.. probably too...

Hello!

We are arriving one day after you - so we are reaching the double digit dance too! :banana:

I thought I read that YOMD was extended through Dec 31, 2007. Does anyone know????

I love my UG and Passporter books too! I went and got them both when we decided to book our trip. Happy Reading! :goodvibes

WOOHOO! You can join in the dance since tomorrow is your 100 day mark!

I am having a hard enough time knowing that my landmark Matterhorn won't be there and that my beloved IASW isn't as cool. :sad: To muck up my head with the "new" Tiki Room would leave me with no other alternative but therapy. :rotfl2:

:cheer2: Yay you!!!! :cheer2: You will be in nirvana tomorrow when you hit double digits! :woohoo:

Thanks we can't wait! :goodvibes

Now that would be WONDERFUL if the promotion is extended :cool1:

Well, some people look at the glass as half-empty while others look at the glass as half-full.....

Your DH just picked it up and dumped in over your head!! :rotfl:

If it makes you feel any better, we were there last November and although we saw lots of Dreams, we never had any bestowed upon us. It didn't bother me (much), because just being at Disney again was a dream come true! :cloud9:

Whoo-hoo on reaching double digits tomorrow!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah tell me about it! :rolleyes1 I am still soaking wet!

Like you, just being at Disney is a dream come true. If it is extended as Jenny mentioned that would be an unexpected surprise!

Almost in double digits!:banana: Mere hours from double digits! :banana:

I've been considering them too for a while now.... I think I may be convinced now... Passporter here I come... Unnofficial guide.. probably too...

Tanya it is so worth it...the two of them! They practically go hand in hand. You won't be disappointed! (Listen to me...Ms. Enabler!:rotfl: )

Hi ChrisLei, Love your thread. I was just wondering if you looked into the MNSSHP for the first night that you are at Disney? We have been and it is a lot of fun. The kids get to dress up and trick or treat at MK and ride the rides.I don't recall seeing anyone suggest that or you saying that you were going. It's just an other suggestion.

Hi ChrisLei, Love your thread. I was just wondering if you looked into the MNSSHP for the first night that you are at Disney? We have been and it is a lot of fun. The kids get to dress up and trick or treat at MK and ride the rides.I don't recall seeing anyone suggest that or you saying that you were going. It's just an other suggestion.

Hi there Missy! Thanks for stopping by! Glad you love the pretrippie so far!:goodvibes

I looked into the MNSSHP and decided to pass on it this year. Although I know it will be loads of fun, DH loves to spend a day exploring the resort and visiting DTD. Since we are only there for 3 actual park days prior to the cruise, we decided that day 1 would be our resort & DTD day. We figured we would relax a bit before our first full park day.

Who am I kidding right??? Relax is not in my vocabulary! LOL Princess ArieL is scheduled to go to BBB, Stitch is going to go wild at the Lego Store, and Prince Charming is looking forward to dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express. We will do a little trick or treating around DTD and then HOPEFULLY get back to the resort by 9:30pm to get to dream about the next day!

Maybe next time we can schedule MNSSHP or (I am really really going to work on this one in a couple of years) MVMCP!!!!

:banana: OHHHHH YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!:banana:
There's no looking back now....We're in the double digits!!!!!
P7243894.jpg

Princess ArieL was beaming, as you can see. You would have thought it was the final number one! She was too darn cute!

In honor of double digits, I have finalized our Day 1 itinerary. Having that passporter staring at me...just waiting to be filled in....inspired me. Of course it may be tweaked a bit before then...hopefully not by much though.

Day 1​
4:30am- Wake Up! Rise & Shine! Disney Time!

5:30am- Pack up the car and head to the airport.

6:30am- Arrive and check in at airport. Prince Charming will return rent a car. Grab some breakfast.

8:00am- Flight Departs. Disney Here We Come!!!!

11:00am- Arrive at Orlando International Airport. Look for Disney Magical Express.

12:00pm- Check In at Port Orleans French Quarter.

12:30pm- Lunch Time & Taking a Dip In the Pool.

3:00pm- Check Out Our Room and Take Our Showers

4:00pm- Head to Boat to Downtown Disney

4:30pm- Princess ArieL makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

5:00pm- Trick or Treating!

7:00pm- Dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe

9:00pm- Head Back to Room, & Sweet Dreams! Day 1 of Parks Dancing In Our Heads!

So what do you all think?

4:30pm- Princess ArieL makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
5:00pm- Trick or Treating!

Did I miss what ArieL is going to be for Halloween? :confused: (Obviously one of the princesses, right?)

I think your itinerary is great! You've built in fun activities as well as relaxation so you can unwind from your travel.

Kathy

Did I miss what ArieL is going to be for Halloween? :confused: (Obviously one of the princesses, right?)

I think your itinerary is great! You've built in fun activities as well as relaxation so you can unwind from your travel.

Kathy
Thanks! I know with all the excitement of arriving at Disney we will be so wound up it will be hard to relax though:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Princess ArieL is going to be Ariel, The Little Mermaid herself! LOL
Ariel.jpg

Stitch is going to be the Red Power Ranger from Mystic Force.
redpowerranger1.jpg

Didn't Save On a Costume After All

Kathy is a very perceptive reader! :teacher: She recalled that earlier in our plans I had not mentioned a costume for Princess ArieL....well that is because I didn't. If you may recall, she had planned to wear one of her recital costumes and be a ballerina Princess.

When did this change???

Well....

A couple of weeks ago she was looking through our scrapbooks and in true Planner fashion, took out her notepad and started writing down what costume she wore each year for Halloween....

1st- Winnie the Pooh

2nd- Snow White

3rd- Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz

4th- Raggedy Ann

5th- Minnie Mouse

6th- Sleeping Beauty

7th- Cinderella

8th- Jasmine

In between she also had a 5th Birthday Princess Gala where all the girls invited came dressed as thier favorite Princess and she was Belle.

I was afraid of what was up in that complicated little mind of hers. But I didn't say a word.

About 20 minutes later, I discovered what it was.

Princess ArieL- Mom, you know I have been every princess but one.
Tink- Really? That's something.

Princess ArieL- I have yet to be ArieL. Your very favorite of all the princesses.
Ugh Oh.... she was pulling out all the stops. How can life go on if she never dressed as her mom's all time favorite princess? Our pet Cocketeil birds tweet "Part of Your World" for me every morning because they know I absolutely LOVE The Little Mermaid. (They are very smart! I got them as babies and hand fed them and Prince Charming thought I was a loon when I was teaching them to sing Disney songs. He was shocked when at 4 months, Babe, started tweeting them!)

Princess ArieL- So Mom, I was thinking I can be ArieL this Halloween.

Tink- But I thought you were going to be a beautiful Ballerina Princess?
Princess ArieL- Well, we are going to be at Disney. So I want to be a Disney character. Stitch is going to be the red Power Ranger and that is a Disney MGM character. I would love to be a Disney character too. She is the only Princess I haven't dressed up as. Please Mom.

Uh oh! She got me. What am I to do? So I emailed Prince Charming.

He sent me a LOL I knew she would eventually want a real costume. We should have bet money on it! LOL

Thank goodness we didn't, I would have lost big time!

I really didn't want to spend $100 on a costume from the Disney store. so I searched EBAY and asked Princess ArieL if she would like this costume.

Ariel.jpg

Thankfully, she loved it. So it only cost us $20 and she gets to be a princess yet again! And my favorite one at that!

Guess What?!?!?!

Today is a special milestone....

Can you guess what it is??????

I am bursting at the seams!

Today is our 90 day mark!!!!!!:dance3:

Here is Princess ArieL and Stitch. (we just arrived home from Princess ArieL's summer dance class.)
P8013967.jpg

So what did we do to celebrate this big event? We paid off our trip of course. We still had 3 weeks to do so, but me being the big planner wanted to make sure that Disney had thier money way in advance in order to assure that I will have no problems making reservations for dining and excursions for our cruise.

How exciting! Days are ticking by quicker than I expected!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter