• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tink's At It Again! A Trip of 3 Celebrations! : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique UPDT11/28/07

5 more days!!! :yay: Wow! It'll be here before you know it! :banana: I know that I'm really late to your TR, but I'm here now! Please forgive me! :flower3: I'll make sure I get all caught up while you're gone so I'll be ready to read when you get back!

You guys are going to have such a good time!!! :goodvibes

Take care,
Michelle

:wave: Hi Michelle!

Glad you can make it over to my pre-trippie! And don't worry, you're not late, the fun is just about to get started! Important thing is that I have my all time favorite trip reporter reading in on my adventures! :goodvibes

I can not wait to get on that flight to Orlando! Bring on the Disney Magic!

Not to scare you, but when my computer did what yours did, it soon crashed! I had to get a new harddrive and I was so glad I had backed up all my files just a few months before. I did lose some music I had bought from iTunes, not sure about photos (don't think so) but pretty much everything else had been backed up.

Anyway, I hope it is not as serious as all that, but I did want to give you a heads up.

BTW, I have been MIA for a few weeks. I am catching up tonight. So far, so good!

That is what I am afraid of! :scared1: I will be really sad if I lost my iTunes. Pics thankfully we back up on an external hard drive. The huge scrapbooker in my would be mortified if I lost my pics. I was so paranoid that Prince Charming got the brilliant idea :idea: to purchase the external hard drive. So pics at least are safe and sound.

Okay, all caught up! You are almost there!!!

I just looked at my trip counter and saw I have 1 month, 1 week , and 2 days. Wow! I can't believe it is that close!

Wow Renee! I am so excited for you! :banana: That last few weeks FLY by!

When I get back you will be well into your 30 day countdown! WOOHOO!! :woohoo:

:dance3: :dance3: 4 MORE DAYS TILL DISNEY!!! :dance3: :dance3:

The excitement mounts with each passing day! I am just so happy that it is breezing by the way it is. Last time we went it felt like an eternity.....but then again that may have been since we were driving and we were making a stop before actually getting to Disney.

Now that I have my documents in hand, and Grandma A brought over my carryon suitcase, I can get the bag all packed. It shouldn't be too difficult since all of the items necessary are in the Rubbermaid container. I will be doing that later on this evening. This morning I will be going to a crop! For those that are not scrapbookers, that is when a group of women get together and scrapbook together. Usually the organizer charges a fee (for rental of the location and food). But the ones I go to are benefit crops. The locale donates the room, and the majority of the money goes to a cause. The proceeds of this one are going to the Susan B Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research. So I get to scrapbook a bit before I go and help a good cause! :woohoo:

Stitch is getting a bit nervous about our upcoming trip...mainly the airplane part. Yesterday he started stating he did not want to go on the airplane. Don't know where that came from since he has an adoration for all forms of transportation. I keep telling him that it will be fun and he will be well entertained with his Leapster and the new games Daddy bought for it. And we will be giving him his birthday gift early too. Since he loves video games we bought him the Nintendo DS. He even picked out the Spiderman game for it.

Any other suggestions on easing his mind about traveling by air?

I would manke a workbook of Disney things....coloring pages, word finds, dot-to-dots. And then definately take the DS as well.

:cheer2: :dance3: 2 DAYS LEFT TILL DISNEY!!!!! :dance3: :cheer2:

I can't wait! I can't wait!!!!

The weekend was spent working on last minute things to pack and buy for the trip! Of course I went to a scrapbooking crop! :banana: It was fun! I didn't get as much done as I normally do though. I think it had to do with me going through a mental list in my head of all the things I still need to do before the trip....and the fact that it was raining cats and dogs outside.:sad2: I rarely get much accomplished when it rains.

Speaking of rain....they are calling for showers and thunderstorms for most of the week in the Disney area! :scared1: I am so praying that this is one of those times when the weatherman has it screwed up. Send good vibes everyone please! :goodvibes

We gave Stitch his birthday present, the Nintendo DS, early. And it seems to have done the trick. We told him he can play with it the whole airplane ride down to FL and he can not wait!!! My son the video game junkie!

I am so excited I can not think straight!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: 2 More Days EVERYONE!!!!!

Whoo hooo!!! You are almost there!!! Boy oh boy are you going to have fun!!!

Glad to hear the DS did the trick :) I can't blame you for not being able to concentrate on non disney stuff... I couldn't either... still cant here and there lol...

Here's some Pixiedust to help out with getting those predicted showers clear :)

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Whoo hooo!!! You are almost there!!! Boy oh boy are you going to have fun!!!

Glad to hear the DS did the trick :) I can't blame you for not being able to concentrate on non disney stuff... I couldn't either... still cant here and there lol...

Here's some Pixiedust to help out with getting those predicted showers clear :)

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

...Adding more good weather pixiedust!!

pixiedust: :tink: pixiedust: :tink: pixiedust: :tink: pixiedust: :tink:

Kathy

Bring on the Pixie Dust! Thanks ladies! I hope it all helps the weather forecast!

:cheer2: :cheer2: WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

The day we have been waiting for is only 11 hours away! We are all packed and ready to go.

See you all when I get back!

:banana: :banana: DISNEY DAY!!!! :banana: :banana:

WOOHOO! Today is the day! And if you notice the time, I can not sleep a wink!
I guess that has to do also with the fact that Princess ArieL went to bed complaining her head hurt and she had a low grade fever.:sad2: Hopefully it's just the nerves. She was in good spirits though. She said she can't wait till 4am. So prayers and pixie dust that she wakes up feeling better will make my day!

Let's see if I can get in one more hour of sleep!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
:goodvibes there ya go :goodvibes

:banana: :banana: DISNEY DAY!!!! :banana: :banana:

WOOHOO! Today is the day! And if you notice the time, I can not sleep a wink!
I guess that has to do also with the fact that Princess ArieL went to bed complaining her head hurt and she had a low grade fever.:sad2: Hopefully it's just the nerves. She was in good spirits though. She said she can't wait till 4am. So prayers and pixie dust that she wakes up feeling better will make my day!

Let's see if I can get in one more hour of sleep!

We're back!!!!

We got in yesterday afternoon! And of course I am going through major Disney withdrawal. :sad2: I will definitely be starting up the trip report in order to relive the Magic. I will get the first installment out by this evening. Have to upload the pics. Between Disney, the cruise, Disney again & Sea World.....I took over 1000 of them! :scared1:

That should be very interesting to slim down for the scrapbook! LOL

Hope you will all stick around to relive the trip with me! :goodvibes

I just came across your pretrip report! I hope you are having a wonderful time and ArieL was feeling better :thumbsup2

:wave2: Hi there Always Learning! Thank you so much for stopping by to read my my pre trippie! How wonderful you are going on a trip for Christmas! We so want to do that one year. Can't wait to read your experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter