Tinkerbell Earrings

MirandaMoes

Earning My Ears
Hi!
am looking for a pair of very good quality post tinkerbell earings perferably white gold. The are for my 2 year old dd so I need them to be pretty solid and not flimsy or bendable. Price does not matter for the most part they are a gift from grammy. Any idea where I can find something like this???
anyone have the number to call wdw to see if they ahve any in dt dis?
Thanks!
Miranda

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/phone.htm

WDW Attraction Merchandise Mail Order: 407-363-6200
Email address: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
Visit our Mail Order Merchandise page HERE for details.

(For Disneyland Merchandise: Disneyland Deliver-Ears -- They will UPS it to your door! The number is 800-760-3566. As long as you know what you want, they will ship it to you.)

Downtown Disney Tonight Information Line: Put this one on your Disney phone list! 407-939-2648 (or an easy way to remember it is 407-WDW-2NITE ).

Press 1 for Special Events and Concerts
Press 2 for Downtown Disney General Merchandise (World of Disney, EuroSpain, etc.) (Your next selection will connect you with the store you choose)
Press 3 for Dining Options (Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood, etc.) (your next selection will connect you with the restaurant you choose)
Press 4 for Entertainment Options (Pleasure Island, Disney Quest, etc.) (your next selection will connect you to the area you choose)
Press # any time for the main menu.

You might also look on www.disneyshopping.com but not sure what kind of jewelry they carry.

HTH!

Hi!
am looking for a pair of very good quality post tinkerbell earings perferably white gold. The are for my 2 year old dd so I need them to be pretty solid and not flimsy or bendable. Price does not matter for the most part they are a gift from grammy. Any idea where I can find something like this???
anyone have the number to call wdw to see if they ahve any in dt dis?
Thanks!
Miranda

Try QVC, they carry Disney jewelry. I think they may of had Tink post earrings.

I bought some silver ones in Disney. My daughter lost her tooth there and so Tink visited instead of the tooth fairy. The gold ones didn't say how much gold so I stuck with silver. Then when we got home her ears got infected from cheap Target earrings and I had to take them out and they closed up! I should have left the Tinkerbelle ones in!

Anyway, was that TMI? Good luck in your earrings search!

Wow stephres- dd8 got her ears pierced in June and I was considering letting her get some cheaper ones soon- but I think I'll hold off. They closed up? Ugh.. that is frustrating!
The gold ones I bought say 14kt. gold. Guess I'll stick with the nicer stuff for a while...

Wow stephres- dd8 got her ears pierced in June and I was considering letting her get some cheaper ones soon- but I think I'll hold off. They closed up? Ugh.. that is frustrating!
The gold ones I bought say 14kt. gold. Guess I'll stick with the nicer stuff for a while...

Yeah, I had to take her to the doctor and he told me to take them out and he put her on antibiotics for 10 days. After the first night of them out, they had closed up already. I felt so bad, especially since it was my fault for buying the cheapies in the first place.

I have seen some Disney earrings at Piercing Pagoda..those stores inside the malls

Yeah, I had to take her to the doctor and he told me to take them out and he put her on antibiotics for 10 days. After the first night of them out, they had closed up already. I felt so bad, especially since it was my fault for buying the cheapies in the first place.

How long had her ears been pierced? Were they newly pierced? Just curious for futurn reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts