Tinkerbell Dollar Store finds..

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Here at our Buck or Two(some prices are higher) in Ontario Canada I bought the 3-D Tinkerbell scrapbook($25.00) and a 12 by 12 Tinkerbell frame.($13.00). Now to get my Tinkerbell/Disney/spare/scrapbooking room all put together.

Disney Ontario said:
Hi. Here at our Buck or Two(some prices are higher) in Ontario Canada I bought the 3-D Tinkerbell scrapbook($25.00) and a 12 by 12 Tinkerbell frame.($13.00). Now to get my Tinkerbell/Disney/spare/scrapbooking room all put together.

I jsut sent you a private message!

Which buck or two? I live in Mississauga. I bought a 12 x 12 album with Thomas and Friends, Dora and Mickey and Friends for $25.
I did not see any Tickerbell frames? Which location?
Thanks..

Hi again. My Buck or Two is here in Paris, Ontario.Is other Buck or Twos prices range from $1.00- up over $2.00 like ours.

I didn't realize there were still A Buck or Two stores...I thought the company went bankrupt???

Is the Buck or Two in Paris the one across from the McDonald's and near Scott Ave (by Mary Maxim?????

I live in somewhat close proximity to 3 Buck or Two's. It kind of annoys me because it should be called "Buck or More" rather than "Buck or Two" since many items are much more than a couple bucks. I do like the selection of scrapping items especially Disney embellishments. One particular Buck or Two raised it's price for those Mickey sticker packs - used to be $2 now $3!
How far is Paris from Mississauga?
Anyway, if you have problems finding page protectors for your album - the store can order directly from Sandylion...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter