Tink Purple Iris Collection at The Disney Store

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Has the Tink Purple Iris collection at the disney store gone on sale yet? They had a teapot that I thought was cute along with a cup/saucer, windchimes, dresser mirror and some other matching items.

I was just at the mall of america in Minnesota today and I saw those items.
My oh my ,, were they ever cute ,, but sorry they were not on sale.
they did have lots of tee shirts on sale ,,,

I've had my eyes on the little hinged box & the votive holder!

:thumbsup2 I haven't been to the mall lately have I'll check this week. I also had my eye on the little box. and candle holder......but all of it was nice! :woohoo:

Not sure where you live or if the store will ship, but they were 50% off this past weekend at The South Shore Plaza in Braintree Ma. The store is relocating and everything was 50% off. They were really cute and they still had a big selection on Sat.

yeah I have my eye on the votive holder too, I paid full price for the teapot because I didn't want to take a chance on that one not being there but would like to get the other items on sale

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter