Tink Got Me My Very Own Sharpies!- A Surprise Bday TR (3/8 Final Thoughts)

Uh oh.....that little smilie :rolleyes1 makes me wonder if you miss rope drop! :scared1:

That is some really yummy looking breakfast!

Love the update, interested to find out about the new arrival coming !! Don't keep us hanging to long !! Aisling is like my Maddie, turn your back on bacon, and it will disappear !!

Ah yes...you never mess with this chick and bacon. On her first trip to Disney a CM told her that Pluto steals bacon and so ever since, she always eats that first

bacon.jpg

Uh oh.....that little smilie :rolleyes1 makes me wonder if you miss rope drop! :scared1:

That is some really yummy looking breakfast!

We had 45 minutes...we couldn't possibly miss rope drop. Even if someone did want to stop every CM they saw to trade pins ;)

new arrival I can't wait to hear popcorn::

your dd is so cute love how you caught her taking the bacon :rolleyes:

And I haven't been hiding from people that I'm expecting so let's put that rumor to bed before some questionable Photopass Pics get into this trip report! I'm just fat :rotfl2: But we are getting a new arrival....more on him in a bit. ;)

Despite the little faith LL has in me (in fairness to her, history does work in her favor to guess that we never made it!)....we did make rope drop at DHS! In fact, the bus was waiting when we walked outside of POP! :woohoo: So by 8:30 we were already off the bus and waiting to have our bags checked.

100.jpg

We got through the turnstiles fairly quickly and got into the park. I stopped to take some photos of the crowd.

103.jpg

When I turned back...Aisling and Randy were taking to a American Idol Experience CM. Oh LORD! Please tell me that weren't signing me up to sing or something :scared1:

Then I spotted her pin lanyard :rolleyes: Aisling really got the hang of that pin trading thing quickly.

101.jpg

102.jpg

After a quick trade, we joined the masses waiting to mad dash to TSM. As you can see from the pics, there was already a TON of people there a half hour before rope drop. But we enjoyed the opening show (hey, this might be the only time we actually make it to rope drop ;)

107.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

I do have to say that I'm fairly impressed with crowd control to TSM. Our original plan was to grab fast passes and then head out to the standby line. But that was EVERYONE's plan. The Fast Pass Machines were at least 20 deep when we got there. So we threw away the plan and hoped in the standby line

111.jpg

285.jpg

Because I had the time, I did get some cute pics along the way (we had only been on this ride one time previously and had fast passed it so we never saw the entertainment in line)

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

128.jpg

The standby line said 30 minutes when we entered (again, yes this WAS right a rope drop folks...I can't get over how crazy this line is!) But it moved quickly and we were on in 20 minutes. Aisling didn't seem to mind the wait that much-which was a bonus!

And thus concludes our tour of TSM. I hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for someone is this happy crew having to be consoled by Woody for being in tears at a character meet & greet :rolleyes1

I KNEW she was perfect for Jackson (or Cooper)! Their mutual love of bacon will keep them together!

Love the update!

I love how she is carrying her american doll! I have like three of them, I did not realize they were still popular! haha :)

I KNEW she was perfect for Jackson (or Cooper)! Their mutual love of bacon will keep them together!

Love the update!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I love how she is carrying her american doll! I have like three of them, I did not realize they were still popular! haha :)

:welcome: Thanks for reading

They are super popular...which is very unfortunate for my wallet ;) This was the first and only time we let her bring her doll to the park with us. About an hour into the day, she got sick of holding it and wanted us to hold it :rolleyes:

Hooray for making rope drop!:woohoo:

When you mentioned earlier that Randy got robbed, I got so nervous! I thought someone robbed him of his wallet at POP!

Thats such a cute story though that Aisling eats all her bacon before Pluto does! pluto:

You made rope drop! I'm very impressed. We always want to make rope drop but very rarely do.

You lucked out with a 20 minute wait for Toy Story Mania. We arrived 5 minutes after Hollywood Studios opened and the wait for TSM was already 50 minutes. The wait for the Fastpass machines went waaaaaay down the street!

Hooray for making rope drop!:woohoo:

When you mentioned earlier that Randy got robbed, I got so nervous! I thought someone robbed him of his wallet at POP!

Thats such a cute story though that Aisling eats all her bacon before Pluto does! pluto:

Well he would have deserved it after cutting you off this morning! :lmao:

You made rope drop! I'm very impressed. We always want to make rope drop but very rarely do.

You lucked out with a 20 minute wait for Toy Story Mania. We arrived 5 minutes after Hollywood Studios opened and the wait for TSM was already 50 minutes. The wait for the Fastpass machines went waaaaaay down the street!

I can't believe that TSM has been open for almost 2 years and the line is still that crazy! I hope it shows Disney and that they really need another "all-ages" ride.

I'm super late to this party, but hope I can still join.:flower3: The surprise reveal looks like it went off perfectly! What an excited little munchkin! Thanks for the video.

All of Aislings customs are adorable.

Glad DH felt better. Being sick in WDW would completely blow.

So what did you think of TSMM? Was it worth rope drop? We really liked it but can't really understand why so much hype. Maybe just because its new?

I loves me some bacon too! I did rope drop there...its a frazzling experience! So glad you made it on TSMania!!! I love Aislings cute dress! And...pin trading looks like its going well!! Yaaa! :thumbsup2

I'm super late to this party, but hope I can still join.:flower3: The surprise reveal looks like it went off perfectly! What an excited little munchkin! Thanks for the video.

All of Aislings customs are adorable.

Glad DH felt better. Being sick in WDW would completely blow.

So what did you think of TSMM? Was it worth rope drop? We really liked it but can't really understand why so much hype. Maybe just because its new?

Of course you can join :thumbsup2

Thank you for all the compliments!

I did love TSM. We had been on it before, I just didn't get on it during my February trip. I think it's a great ride but after two years, I'm shocked that the craziness hasn't died down a bit.

I loves me some bacon too! I did rope drop there...its a frazzling experience! So glad you made it on TSMania!!! I love Aislings cute dress! And...pin trading looks like its going well!! Yaaa! :thumbsup2

Who doesn't love Bacon? My BFF is Hindu and I always tell her that if she ever decides to start eating meat- bacon should be her first choice!

WOO HOO you made rope drop!! :banana:

I really thought the bus was going to get a flat tire or something and you'd miss out. :rotfl2:

Great Trip report so far..Can't wait to read more...I love the outfits on your daughter. I have boys that could care less what they are wearing.....

So pleased you made rope drop especially with your little pin trader :rotfl:

We adore TSM but the queues do get so big so quick :faint:

yah for rope drop
we made it to that rope drop there too and loved the show

I was wondering how long the doll would last :rotfl:
Hayden had to bring orange monster everywhere but since we had a stroller it didn't matter. I was so scared we would lose him but he is home safe in Hayden bed right now :worship:

Great Trip report so far..Can't wait to read more...I love the outfits on your daughter. I have boys that could care less what they are wearing.....

Yum!

:rotfl2: What have you created??? My DD picked up quickly, and we had to stop sooo many times! :rolleyes1

Is Randy having a bad day? :confused3 :lmao:

I created a pin trading monster. I'm actually thinking that I will make a shadow box with all the pins to hang on her wall for Christmas...what else do you do with them???

So pleased you made rope drop especially with your little pin trader :rotfl:

We adore TSM but the queues do get so big so quick :faint:

I was pretty pleased too. Apparently, I'm the only one in my family who likes to get moving in the morning at WDW!!!

yah for rope drop
we made it to that rope drop there too and loved the show

I was wondering how long the doll would last :rotfl:
Hayden had to bring orange monster everywhere but since we had a stroller it didn't matter. I was so scared we would lose him but he is home safe in Hayden bed right now :worship:

Well you may have noticed that Aisling beloved Puppy is missing from the TR so far. We actually convinced her to leave him in the room this trip :yay: I can't tell you how less anxious it made me this time!

ANOTHER UPDATE COMING SOON FOLKS...AISLING HAS BEEN SICK SO I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING MY TR. BUT I'LL BE BACK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter