Tink Got Me My Very Own Sharpies!- A Surprise Bday TR (3/8 Final Thoughts)

Of course I'd catch it! Can't get any Red Sox stuff past me :rotfl:
Although I'm boycotting them this year. Not giving them any of my money.

I'm so sad to see this TR ovah. It was so much fun to read. You better do a SWW one! :flower3:

Thanks for the great TR I've loved reading about all of your adventures :goodvibes

The BTMR photos came out great, what a clever idea :thumbsup2

I had a great time reading about your adventures. We are surprising DS for his 4th bday in a few weeks and now I am a little concerned about that decision LOL, but hopefully it all works out. This is not his first trip either so atleast we have that going for us. Anyways, Aisling (I have always loved this name!) is adorable and I can't wait to read your PTR and TR for your upcoming trip!

Thanks for the great TR I've loved reading about all of your adventures :goodvibes

The BTMR photos came out great, what a clever idea :thumbsup2

Heading over!!! :banana:

I had a great time reading about your adventures. We are surprising DS for his 4th bday in a few weeks and now I am a little concerned about that decision LOL, but hopefully it all works out. This is not his first trip either so atleast we have that going for us. Anyways, Aisling (I have always loved this name!) is adorable and I can't wait to read your PTR and TR for your upcoming trip!

Thanks everyone!!!

Stitch's mom...only YOU know your child. Aisling is a planner so we always knew deep down that the surprise may not go so well...but to be honest, we thought since she had been to Disney so often it might be ok. Turns out she really needs to be part of the planning process to truly enjoy the trip :thumbsup2

Loved the quote at the end.

Aisling is your child after all. I'm surprised she likes to be part of the planning. I would think she would like to DO the planning.
]
Heading over to your new PTR now.

Randy was shocked when I told him that I had photographed the whole ride...he thought I was nuts! I was flying out of the seat from not holding on. That camera wasn't going anywhere!

No...I have a 33 on my car...I'm just wondering if I should change it!

Tink will be back. Most likely on a smaller scale this year. Although I always say that and then go nuts at the Target Dollar Spot ;) Since you haven't read my previous TRs...she always comes. Aisling clearly knows it is us but she has made several comments about Tink coming in May so I guess she wants to keep it up!

Oh no...Mommy doesn't ride the teacups ever! I have to take Dramamine daily at WDW. I love the rides...my stomach does not! But I would not test the Dramamine's strength on tea cups or Mission Space.

Have you rented a car before? We did it a couple of times before ME and they pick you up 3 hours early too. I guess you could always lie about your flight time to get them to pick you up later. But that's $120ish that I would rather spend in the parks.

AMEN Sister!!!! But baba rides;) Plenty of room for Ash in that cup.

AMEN Sister!!!! But baba rides;) Plenty of room for Ash in that cup.

Yes...I know Cindee will sit and gab in the shade with me again while the Daddies brave the cups with the kids. In fact, we'll have the boys take all 4 kids this trip and Cindee, Stacy, and I can sit :banana:

I'm so sad this is over. But happy that there is another PTR already started. :cool1:

I love love love the Wolf Family. I can watch that video over and over again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter