Tink Got Me My Very Own Sharpies!- A Surprise Bday TR (3/8 Final Thoughts)

The Tiana photos are very sweet and how funny that there were lots of Tiana lookalikes watching :rotfl:

Oh and the photos looked fine to me :thumbsup2

I had fallen a bit behind...:rolleyes1 I'm really sad that your trip is coming to an end, but there is another one just around the corner! Looking forward to hearing about lunch!

Three strikes?! I'd do it after the first!
"You didn't follow the rules, no pics for you!" :rotfl: OMG I would love that. Almost did it to a woman on PoTC once. I smacked the camera into her eye because she did it twice. Hey, I warned her and so did her friends. :rolleyes1

The photos look good to me Kristine! That Naveen is a cutie ;)

He was a cutie ;) And his accent was dead on

The Tiana photos are very sweet and how funny that there were lots of Tiana lookalikes watching :rotfl:

Oh and the photos looked fine to me :thumbsup2

Thanks! But I have learned you NEVER ask them if they are training. They will deny is up and down. When we were in DL, there was a young lady standing with Snow White who looked like Snow White even without the costume. Randy whispered and asked if she was in training. Even though no children were within earshot...she completely denied it saying that there is "only one Snow White silly" ;)

I had fallen a bit behind...:rolleyes1 I'm really sad that your trip is coming to an end, but there is another one just around the corner! Looking forward to hearing about lunch!

There IS another one around the corner. Getting much closer!!!! I'm getting so excited to get out of this cold!

:wave2: Hi there! Sorry I have been MIA!

You have been on a roll with the updates lately - are you trying to finish up so you can start a PTR? ;)

It was stinking hot for late October wasn't it!

We haven't done American Adventure either. Glad is gave Ash time to recharge. That was a crazy funnel cake!!! We never get them there since we can get them any time here.

Do I date myself by saying I recognized the photo of Boys II Men right away?

Glad your Epcot day worked out even though it wasn't exactly as you planned.

I just don't get the jungle cruise and why the line is always long. I love everyone's plans for people who use a flash when not allowed! We really enjoyed our Tiana and Naveen meet too.

:wave2: Hi there! Sorry I have been MIA!

You have been on a roll with the updates lately - are you trying to finish up so you can start a PTR? ;)

It was stinking hot for late October wasn't it!

We haven't done American Adventure either. Glad is gave Ash time to recharge. That was a crazy funnel cake!!! We never get them there since we can get them any time here.

Do I date myself by saying I recognized the photo of Boys II Men right away?

Glad your Epcot day worked out even though it wasn't exactly as you planned.

I just don't get the jungle cruise and why the line is always long. I love everyone's plans for people who use a flash when not allowed! We really enjoyed our Tiana and Naveen meet too.

Well that answered a question I always had...where in America do they actually SELL funnel cakes???? I always found it funny that this was the booth to represent "America" and I've never seen one before in my life!

My only guess is that people like to sit and relax awhile for the Jungle Cruise...but seriously, POTC is right next to it and never has a line!

I am trying to finish up...next update on it's way. Still debating that whole PTR thing. I don't know if I'd have any readers who would be interested for almost 3 months????

You know we are always interested in reading your PTR! BTW, I last Christmas we wait over an hour for Pirates! That was the longest wait of my life it seemed! I would have been happy to skip right over it but since all the lines were forever long we chose one of the shortest!

I am trying to figure out where I could get a funnel cake right now. That would be so tasty! Usually we can only get them at fairs and the like.

You know we are always interested in reading your PTR! BTW, I last Christmas we wait over an hour for Pirates! That was the longest wait of my life it seemed! I would have been happy to skip right over it but since all the lines were forever long we chose one of the shortest!

I am trying to figure out where I could get a funnel cake right now. That would be so tasty! Usually we can only get them at fairs and the like.

Hi Jessica! Like the new pic of Dallas. Seriously...you waited over an HOUR for Pirates????? I've never waited longer than 5 minutes for that ride in WDW or DL!!!! WOW :scared1:

Well that answered a question I always had...where in America do they actually SELL funnel cakes???? I always found it funny that this was the booth to represent "America" and I've never seen one before in my life!

My only guess is that people like to sit and relax awhile for the Jungle Cruise...but seriously, POTC is right next to it and never has a line!

I am trying to finish up...next update on it's way. Still debating that whole PTR thing. I don't know if I'd have any readers who would be interested for almost 3 months????

I am glad I could solve the funnel cake mystery! You can get them here at Hersheypark which is open about 6 months out of the year and at every carnival and fair which there is one of those somewhere all summer long. I could be mistaken but I think some of the local farmers markets sell them year-round whenever the market is open for business.

I am glad I am not the only one that thinks that about the Jungle Cruise! Jessica - that is crazy about POTC! I think the longest I ever waited was about 10 minutes.

Count me in for your PTR too so now you have two readers! I would love to see the plans for SWW as we have never been to one plus then we can hear about the fab outfits you and Miss Stacy have planned and the DIS meets that are being arranged.

After a little Johnny action, we headed over to CP for our lunch ADRs. None of us are big Winnie the Pooh fans so we haven't done CP in a few years. But the dinner we had there before was quite good for a buffet so we decided to try it for lunch. We had planned to pay OOP for this meal but since we had skipped our dinner at Rose and Crown, it was covered :banana:

CP decorates your table for your bday so that was quite thrilling for Aisling

115.jpg

It didn't take too long for the characters to start coming around. However, Randy apparently snuck off to get his food while I took pics

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

Aisling was quite concerned about Eeyore and inquired why he was so depressed all the time. Obviously the child of a social worker!

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

After the onslaught of characters we got our food and relaxed a bit. The food wasn't as good as the dinner we had there but it was decent. Aisling and Randy seemed to enjoy it more than I did

Aisling participated in the parade

125.jpg

And when she came back, another bday surprise was waiting

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

At this point, we had been there for quite awhile and Tigger still had not arrived. We were just going to leave without meeting him but our waiter insisted that he was coming real soon. So we waited....and waited. This is seems to be becoming a trend with the character meals. One group comes really quickly- one right after another- and then you sit around waiting for ages for the final 1 or 2???? :confused3 I can't figure out why that is???

But finally Tigger did bounce on over so Aisling said a quick hello and then off we went to make the most of our final hours at WDW

131.jpg

132.jpg

Next up...the Smiths hit up probably the most inappropriate rides to ride after a lunch buffet ;)

I noticed the Sox fans at the table next to you. Did you chat with them? Anyone think Randy was Youk? :rotfl:

Aisling was quite concerned about Eeyore and inquired why he was so depressed all the time. Obviously the child of a social worker!

123.jpg
This is so cute!!

I noticed the Sox fans at the table next to you. Did you chat with them? Anyone think Randy was Youk? :rotfl:

This is so cute!!

I KNEW you would notice that we were in the Red Sox section of CP that day :lmao:

Those people didn't even talk to us. We tried to get their attention a couple of times but they were clearing not into interacting with other guests.

More fun updates-I was behind but now I am cuaght up and you are almost done :sad2: I would check out ur PTR if ya did one.

aww the one with her and Eeyore is priceless

Ella wants to know if Aisling can come over to play tomorrow. I said no she lives to far away and Ella said but mom she loves me :lmao:

I have really enjoyed reading through your report. Your photos are some of the best I have seen. Have fun on your next trip!:goodvibes

More fun updates-I was behind but now I am cuaght up and you are almost done :sad2: I would check out ur PTR if ya did one.

Thank you!!! You had more exciting things to worry about ;)

aww the one with her and Eeyore is priceless

Ella wants to know if Aisling can come over to play tomorrow. I said no she lives to far away and Ella said but mom she loves me :lmao:

I'm sure she would if she met her :lovestruc

I have really enjoyed reading through your report. Your photos are some of the best I have seen. Have fun on your next trip!:goodvibes

:welcome: and thank you very much!!

I am on the 'start-a-PTR' crew! I will read along.

LOVE Ash's pooh dress and her glow-in-the-dark bows. Her smiling face makes me smile too!

I love the pictures of Pooh and friends!!! :love: I so wanted to eat at CP on our recent trip but it was closed for the refurb :guilty: Your pics just make me want to get a big ol' hug from Pooh! :rotfl:

How sweet that Aisling got a card! I bet she was so thrilled. :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear about this after lunch ride...popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter