"Tink Gift" ideas for adults...ideas needed

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
My in-laws will be coming to WDW with us this summer. I always give DD a small gift each day. I'd like to have something for my in-laws too. Any ideas?

How about a Hidden Mickeys book or an Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom or Epcot? There are always popular choices.

If they are coffee drinkers, maybe some gormet coffee or biscotti for the first day for breakfast.

I agree with mouse house mama, chocolates or candy would be good.

maybe just make them a little welcome to disney basket or order one ahead of time for the first day you arrive, instead of thinking of a bunch of little things...

include coffee, candy, munchies, sunscreen, etc.. :) good luck!

I bought DH some cute Mickey PJ bottoms ..I bought Tink ones as well. We always get PJ's for DD's so I thought it would be fun for us as well.

Thanks for all of the great ideas. Maybe I will do a welcome basket instead of daily. It would be easier. Thanks again!

That's so nice of you!! I wish someone would do me some Tink Gifts each day!! I always do them for my DD's, but I would love to get them for myself. I dont think that DH is that thoughtful though LOL!

Hmmmm.....as for your Tink Gifts.....maybe some candy from Goofy's Candy Co? Maybe a Disney T-shirt to wear while there one day? Refillable mug on the first day? Some Disney dollars in a cute envelope?

I agree with the Welcome Basket, instead of daily.

If they are like me, how about a bottle of champagne (or a half, or there is a little one in a can with a straw called "Pop" I think, it's French I think)...

Or Disney Dollars for a special treat.

Maybe coffee mugs - I got some cute ones once and brought them for us one trip.

If they do Christmas, and ornament?

Sorry, saw the dollars was suggested already.

Anyway, they are lucky to have you!!!!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter