Timeshare store questions

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
I have been lookimg at the resales for SSR and am interested on 2 different reales. I want to buy them both, because I want to have the total number of points they are both in the same use year. I will be financing the purchase for a short time throught he Timeshare store, where do I go to get information on that? Any help will be greatly appreciated! We are very excited to be buyoing in hopefully!! MB

Happy new Year & welcome home, We have owned at SSR since 2004. We love the resort and think it gets better every time we visit. When complete I think it will be one of the most popular resorts.

IMHO:
If you are interested in SSR now, you should take a look at the current Disney SSR incentive, $86. per pt., with a DVC member referral. The incentive expires 1/20.:thumbsup2

You will be paying big closing costs (on EACH contract), getting your own financing, commission, waiting for Disney's ROFR ...and maybe not getting it thru a reseller....:eek:

You need to ADD up ALL the costs of a reseller...then compare it with Disney's offer;)
Send me a pm if you want more info..:)

Good Luck in whatever you decide!!:goodvibes

I did not think about the closing costs for 2 contracts, and all of that, do you know what those costs might be? there are closing costs through Disney too correct? are they around $200 I htink I heard? I do not know how to PM but am interested in the referrel offer how do I get a referrel and where do I go from there? Thanks again for the input! MB

Closing costs on two resale contracts would run $800-$1000. I sent you a PM regarding referral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter