Timeshare Store Issues

DavidRoss

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else had trouble with the Timeshare store not returning calls. I have contacted them via email and by phone and have yet to hear back about a couple of properties I am interested in.

Sorry if this upsets anyone seeing as they are a supporter of this site (banner at top).

Is there an agent there that someone would recommend?

We worked with Shontell Crawford and she always returned calls!! She even called several times after our sale about additional points (yes, I asked her to call with small resales). She was very pleasant and survived my DH's MANY questions and uncertainties!!!

I have not had this problem. However, it might be better to tell them what you are looking for. Sometimes if you say you are only interested in one thing, they might not call you back if it is already sold. (And the good deals do seem to move quick!) I used Shontell also and had no problems.

The only time I had a problem with the Timeshare Store was resolved when I found out they had an incorrect phone number for me. Call back and tell the receptionist (I think it's Lesley) that you have not got a call back. Shontell was my 'guide' for both my resale purchases. Good Luck.

I had this similar problem and decided to go with A Timeshare Broker instead. I had excellent communication with Jaki Apetz. Her # is 888-345-2622 website is www.atimeshare.com

It's unfortunate when you are ready to buy that you can not get anyone's attention

Ed
DVC 1994

It is my understanding that Shontell isn't with the Timeshare Store anymore. Perhaps a webmaster here at the Dis can help you get in touch with them though (?) - especially since they advertise on the site.

I too used Shontell for both of my resales. She "is no longer with the company" midway through my second resale, but I have had no problems. Every time I've called I've talked to a helpful person and things appear to be going well. Mailed the final paperwork yesterday.
pal

I have dealt with Pat Spell at the Timeshare Store, she was great. Give her a try.

Maybe it's the holidays - Passover & Good Friday. The office might not be open or if it is, they might be short staffed.

Good luck with your resale hunting! It certainly can be frustrating to wait! :(

We dealt with the Timeshare Store/ Shontell also. We had absolutely no problem. Calls were always returned promptly!! I am very surprised that you are having this problem. Give them another call and express your displeasure!

I've never had problems with Shontell not returning phone calls, but have also found like EdT that Jackie A is a wonderful rep to work with! Good luck!!! :)

We used Pat Spell for our resale without a problem.

I've been working with Jerry Sidho, and he has been really helpful...prompt in returning calls, and calling to let me know that Disney is running a little late. When I first called with interest in a property on the website, he took the information and when he called back he was SO sorry to tell me that it had already been sold. He watched carefully for a similar deal to come up (plenty of banked points and a 150 point contract), and in a little over a week he called me back with an even better deal then the first one! I just sent in my closing paperwork and check yesterday! Not too bad for starting the process about six weeks ago.

Shontell Crawford has indeed left the Timeshare Store and opened her own business. If anyone is interested, you can reach her at:

Timeshares By Resale, Inc.
5850 T.G. Lee Blvd. Suite 650
Orlando, FL 32822
Ph: 407-370-4716
Fax: 407-248-0804

Does anyone have a website address for
Shontell's new business? Maybe if she
reads this, she can let us know
what it is....

"Pix"

:)

Shontell is just starting out and has not launched a website yet. I'll be happy to keep you posted when I get word of her launch.

I too used Jerry at Timeshare Store. He was very helpful and always returned my calls within an hour of my calling. I would recommend him highly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!