Timeshare offers link

I looked at this website before I went on my last trip to WDW...but I ended up buying a skyauction package that included a 90 minute Fairfield presentation but was a much better deal 3 nights, 2 tickets to Disney, a meal voucher. Think I bid $30 plus maybe $15 for SkyAuction add on. I wanted to tour Bonnet Creek. I stayed at the Whyndam Orlando and it was nice...but the rooms are small (2 doubles). If you walk around the resort BEFORE you check in, you can pick out the buildings that have a pool or lagoon view and try to get those (do NOT rely on the front desk personelle to know anything).

Even though I only stayed 2 nights and had a add on for tax and 'facilities charge'....it was a good value. I enjoyed the tour of Bonnet Creek but I can handle high pressure sales tactics so it didn't make me uncomfortable to say 'thanks, but no thanks'...and they weren't all that high pressure really.

Out of the ones listed on the web link, I think that Embassy Suites might be the best value.

I didn't realize that some of the Skyauction packages had timeshare presentation requirements. I'll have to look into that! I did look at some of that site but saw that at the bottom of every listing, even if you win with $1 that it could actually be up to $50 a night. I'll have to try again when I'm in the mood to read all the fine print :flower:

We did a Calypso Cay presentation in January and it wasn't too high pressure (we just kept saying no). They did put 2 more people on us after we said no to the salesperson, but I think that was because as we walked around we thought it was nice and commented the same. If you don't want too much pressure it may be best not to seem like you like it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter