time zone changes

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
everything in vmk is in Pacific time, but i am on atlantic time. so i have to add hours to all the game room times, etc. But why on earth can i get into vmk when it opens at ten? shouldn't i have to wait three more hours?

interesting, i just assumed that the opening time would also be pacific, but i guess it personalizes this for the time zone!

dancegirl i believe its called Eastern Time or ET. I live in Boston and i have to wait until 10 also. Ive talked about this a lot in the past about how this is a problem

yes i agree. it is ET. but i really wish vmk would open earlier for us!

I used to be ET and had to wait until 10am, but now I'm Central Time so I only have to wait until 9am 1 hour 22 minutes until vmk opens, I have no idea why i'm up this early on a saturday. lol. :cool1:

I'm in Eastern time so it's making me mad when I have to add 3 hours. It's like the events are later at night

OnceUponAStar* said:
I used to be ET and had to wait until 10am, but now I'm Central Time so I only have to wait until 9am 1 hour 22 minutes until vmk opens, I have no idea why i'm up this early on a saturday. lol. :cool1:

LOL its 1:50pm here and im still sleepy!

your lucky, today i am getting ready to lifeguard in the rain!, i hope it starts thundering then no lifeguarding for me :teeth:

jazstar87 said:
your lucky, today i am getting ready to lifeguard in the rain!, i hope it starts thundering then no lifeguarding for me :teeth:

cool! im a lifeguard still in training.. but im getting there

1 more half hour and i'm on vmk! yippee! i'm not too obsessed with this game, am i? lol

I wish it would open LATER here....7am....blaaaaahhhh. Too early. And closing at TEN pm? That's not very fun. Even Disneyland doesn't close that early in the summer. Consider yourselves lucky, east coasters. ;)

thx all of you for responding to this thread! this was my first thread and i'm glad to see it was successful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter