Time to be at the gates and where to purchase 1 Day Pass?

So, just to make sure...The Japanese don't mind if someone in your party stays in line while someone else goes off and gets food, fast passes, or whatever, and jumps back in to re-join them? If so, does this apply for lines for rides, shows, and places being held for parades, all the same? :confused3

So, just to make sure...The Japanese don't mind if someone in your party stays in line while someone else goes off and gets food, fast passes, or whatever, and jumps back in to re-join them? If so, does this apply for lines for rides, shows, and places being held for parades, all the same? :confused3

It's ok for sure as long as you don't inconvenience other people. So if you are in line while someone is buying the tickets just make sure they get back in time before the gates open for example. Also it is nice if the group is not too big. Around 3 people is fine, 10 a bit obnoxious. For attractions I don't like to do it but the lines are long so if a child (or Adult) needs to us the restroom or on a hot day you need a drink it's ok.

For shows and parades there are specific rules in place. When you enter the line for a show your entire party must enter together. After you are in line you can leave to go to the bathroom or buy food (or get FP, maybe ride an attraction using FP, but just tell the cm you are going to the restroom as you are not really supposed to be leaving the line unless you need to..) For parades you can not hold a large space for a group using one person or bags to hold a position. If it is two people and one needs to use the bathroom or buy food that is ok. This changes at 1 hour before the show or parade start time. At this point you can open a plastic sheet to hold the place and one person can stay while your party moves around.

I concur with DreamsSweetsLove.

As long as one person stays in the line or on a mat for the parade, a small family is ok to go to the bathroom, etc. I saw people doing this and I followed suit. For a show entrance, two of us stayed while a third went for FPs. They opened the doors before our 'runner' returned, and I simply let everyone in front of me until we were all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter