Time Share Store Scot Decker is wonderful!

skeeterfoot

Mouseketeer
I purchased a time share from the Time Share Store using Scot Decker and had an outstanding easy transaction. I had lots of questions which he patiently helped me through and the staff was truly top notch. I looked into two other organizations and found quickly they did not have the patience nor the expertise that Time Share did. I also found that they were primarily interested in the commission, not me.

I worked with the Timeshare Store to buy 1 contract and sell another. I found all of their staff to be helpful but I agree that Scot is the best.

Out of all of the companies we have spoken to I totally agree with you, Scot and Willie have been helping us and so patient with our questions, annoyingly they don't have any contracts that are suitable for us right now at a price we want to pay. It's real annoying as we would much rather give them our business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter