Time off?

DISNEYFAN3260

"My other car is a monorail"
My daughter starts her program next month. Just wondering if she will have any opportunity to fly home for a couple days during the 7 months, or should I assume our only chance to visit will be by going to Florida? Thanks!

Don't count on it. We were shocked when my DD walked into the house Dec 23rd, she got her two days the 23rd and 24th, surprised us driving home to spend Christmas Eve with her Grandma but was scheduled for Christmas Day night so got up early and drove straight back to work (8 hour drive). For almost a year that was her only time home. We had planned ahead to do the traveling to spend time with her and got down there every few months. Then she could manage a day off or be with us on her hours off. It is the commitment they make and it doesn't include vacation days. Hope she enjoys it! The new housing alone is amazing compared to what my daughter lived in.

She can request for time off, but it's not guaranteed and college program does not get vacation pay. She would find out about 2 weeks ahead of time if she got it off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter