TimandLesley's "Keep Moving Forward" Trip Report with TONS of photos! update 7/8pg.11

Lesley is a travel agent now, specializing in Disney, of course. So between that, teaching, and her family, I imagine she just doesn't have time for her trip reports any more. We all miss her, though!! :sad:

Yes this is true, Lesley is on facebook and she is one busy gal with her teaching job, pixie vacations and her family. I did tell her folks here were asking about her. She may pop back here sometime.

Yes this is true, Lesley is on facebook and she is one busy gal with her teaching job, pixie vacations and her family. I did tell her folks here were asking about her. She may pop back here sometime.
Hi guys,
For those of you still subscribed to this thread. i am soooooooooo sorry for my lapse, as the last poster said I have been CRAZY busy. HOWEVER our family is going to Disneyland together for the FIRST TIME this summer, so I figured, no better time than to START A NEW TRIP REPORT!!!! Please join us: http://www.disboards.com/threads/timandlesley-take-on-disneyland-were-back-baby.3507970/

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter