Tigger Impossipuzzle

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Hi Everyone,

I had the Tigger Impossipuzzle for Christmas last year and have just started it. I had absolutley no idea that it would be so hard to do! All of the pieces are made up of loads of little pictures!

Has anybody done on e of these puzzles before and do you have a strategy for completion???

Please help!

Thanks
Gem:confused:

I have a Mickey one. It is currently under my sofa un-finished LOL

Way to hard!!!

DW asked for the Mickey version for Christmas last year, and Santa duly obliged :D However it was so hard that it was back in its box by New Year's Eve, and followed by a visit to the local toy shop for something a little easier :D

Good luck!!

Paul

I cannot let it beat me!!

I had another 2 hours on it last night and managed another 9 pieces!! Woohoo 9 pieces that's great!

:bounce:

I am hoping to have the thing finished by Christmas this year!

Hi Gem

I've done that jigsaw and it is hard but not impossible;) but you need good eye sight and lots of patience :D

I found the easiest way is to sort all the pieces in to colours, then spread each colour out and work out the different faces poses etc.
You have to find the pattern as its repeated, the easiest place to start is do all the Eeyores this gives you a starting point, then as purple is above try all those, building little areas at a time, gradually adding the next colour as it grows.

Once you have a lot of small areas done you can try linking them up, good luck!!

If you want to do a harder jigsaw try a photomosaic, they are even harder:p

Bev

Hi Gem,
Tell me about it, i have also been trying to complete the very same jigsaw since before christmas i have to sit with a magnifing glass, i only do a couple of pieces a day now or i get a sore head i did one like that of the Beatles it seemed to be a lot easier i just keep telling myself it's only a jigsaw it WON'T BEAT ME!!! :(

Sharon.

Has anyone done the donald duck one? I have it and winnie and I started donald last Christmas. It's in one of those fold up jigsaw folders unfinished because I got totally stuck! I was hoping to go back to it soon.

J

DD bought the Mickey one for us 2 years ago and we finally got round to starting it last Christmas. It took us weeks to finish and we named it "the jigsaw from hell!" it was so hard.
When it was finished we couldn't bear to break it up so we bought a big pine frame and hung it on the wall.
It was well worth it in the end cos it makes a fantastic picture and a great talking point!

Carol

OK this sounds like a great Chrissy Pressy - where do I get them from guys ?

Good luck with completing your puzzels all :teeth:

DD bought ours from Harrods but we've seen them since in W.H.Smith. Haven't been brave enough to buy another one yet tho!

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter