Tie Your Napkin 'Round Your Neck, Cherie! Completed 6/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad to hear about 'Ohana, I've read some very mixed reviews and we have it scheduled for our September trip. I hope we enjoy it as much as you did!

really enjoyed all your reviews many thanks for sharing them
:thumbsup2

So now that you've finished the last trip report...time for the pre-trippie, :rotfl2:

Where are you eating in September?

I'm so glad to hear about 'Ohana, I've read some very mixed reviews and we have it scheduled for our September trip. I hope we enjoy it as much as you did!

I'm very glad that I took the risk and booked it even though I, too, had read so many mixed reviews about it. We'll be eating there in September also, so here's to all of us enjoying it and I hope you have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

really enjoyed all your reviews many thanks for sharing them
:thumbsup2

Thank you, I've enjoyed writing it so much. I appreciate you all for reading it!

So now that you've finished the last trip report...time for the pre-trippie, :rotfl2:

Where are you eating in September?

Don't tempt me, I've thought about it! :rotfl2: I'm still considering writing an actual trip report from February but now that we're 3 months out, I'm leaning toward a pre-foodie for September.

So far, the following are our ADRs:
'Ohana (D)
Marrakesh (L)
Teppan Edo (D)
The Plaza (D- oop)
Sci-fi (D)
Tutto Italia (L)
Les Chefs de France (D)
Rose and Crown (D)
Raglan Road (D- oop)

I started booking at exactly my 180 out mark and was so lucky to get everything I wanted even though Rose and Crown was already booked at 5:01 AM when that day was available to us. Many of those are first-timers for at least one of us if not both. In fact, with the exception of Teppan Edo and Rose and Crown they're all new to my bf and more than half are new to me. I'm a little nervous about Marrakesh and Les Chefs de France and have been considering exchanging one reservation for Boatwrights since we will be staying at POR, but my other half keeps threatening to take the confirmation numbers away from me if I even attempt to change anything! :lmao:

We have our favorites for QS but would really like to try new ones as well and I'm still scouring these boards to seek out the very best in snack options. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter