**Tie Dye Mickey ears shirts directions**NEW NEW PICS LAST PAGE**

Do you mean bast as in stitching? And what is Ash water? Sorry to sound so dumb, I have never done this but the shirts would be great. If I decide to order them, do you do adult and kids?
Thanks a million!:hippie:

I wish I was crafty... these are amazing. I might try this. I too need to know what basting is.

Do you mean bast as in stitching? And what is Ash water? Sorry to sound so dumb, I have never done this but the shirts would be great. If I decide to order them, do you do adult and kids?
Thanks a million!:hippie:

Yes, stitching! The tie dye kit comes with a bag of ash or soda and you have to soak the shirt in this water before doing the dye.

Yes, I make adults and kids as well. Let me know. :thumbsup2

Gorgeous! I'm a failure when it comes to tie dye, so can't wait to show these to DH. :hippie:

DD put bling on hers

shirtstyedyeilse016.jpg

Your DD is very creative - great idea!!

Your shirts came out great! I made them a couple of years ago and they came out okay. I needed to really soak them with dye though- had a lot of white.

I think I'll make some for our next trip. There was step by step directions and photos on the craft page here (don't remember what it's called).

Goofygirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter