Tickets

marymaya

Mouseketeer
I have tickets to Walt Disney World in Florida. I'm wondering if I can use them at Disneyland Paris? I can't find information about this anywhere other than a potential rumor online somewhere that says Disneyland accepts WDW tickets at the gate. The tickets do not expire, and I did have them verified in WDW in 2020. I've tried calling but can't get through. I'm afraid to link them to MDE because they aren't assigned to anyone, and I don't want to risk messing them up. Thanks!

I have tickets to Walt Disney World in Florida. I'm wondering if I can use them at Disneyland Paris? I can't find information about this anywhere other than a potential rumor online somewhere that says Disneyland accepts WDW tickets at the gate. The tickets do not expire, and I did have them verified in WDW in 2020. I've tried calling but can't get through. I'm afraid to link them to MDE because they aren't assigned to anyone, and I don't want to risk messing them up. Thanks!

I highly doubt it. DLP doesn't work with MDE, only accepts printed tickets at the gate. Also, DLP currently requires an online reservation once you have an undated ticket but you'll need to have DLP ticket in order to get it. Maybe it could be exchanged at the gate, I don't know.... but I highly doubt it. You can can still try out calling and embracing for a very long wait time to get through, or risk it and go directly to the gate and see what happens.

No, partially because of the different currencies, everything you can get in the US, like tickets and gift voucherse, do not work outside the US.
DLP is it's own company and not linked to the US parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter