Tickets Vanished from App

Nala83

Mouseketeer
A friend bought military salute tickets and entered them in the app for a visit that was supposed to happen the week the park closed. Now that she's ready to visit, she went into the app and the tickets aren't showing up anymore. They shouldn't be expired- and even if they were, the tickets don't lose their value, right? What should she do?

I had this same situation happen but with my Canadian Resident tickets. If they call the Guest Information & Ticket sales number (not sure if we can post phone numbers on here? Feel free to DM me if you need the number.) they can reconnect the tickets for you. I had to sit on hold for nearly 2 hours but the process was really quick and easy once I got through.

I had this same situation happen but with my Canadian Resident tickets. If they call the Guest Information & Ticket sales number (not sure if we can post phone numbers on here? Feel free to DM me if you need the number.) they can reconnect the tickets for you. I had to sit on hold for nearly 2 hours but the process was really quick and easy once I got through.
I’m pretty new here and don’t know how to DM. Could you DM me the number? My tickets disappeared and the regular CS number wasn’t able to resolve the issue. They said that they could not see them since I purchased them through a grocery store. When I told them that they were scanned into the app, but disappeared they said that never happens.

I’m pretty new here and don’t know how to DM. Could you DM me the number? My tickets disappeared and the regular CS number wasn’t able to resolve the issue. They said that they could not see them since I purchased them through a grocery store. When I told them that they were scanned into the app, but disappeared they said that never happens.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/help/phone/
*Edit- sorry just reread your post, this might be the same number you already tried calling- but if not, this is ticket/sales line: 714-781-4636

Apparently I can't figure out how to DM either... lol! Anyway, the number I called was 1-866-285-1422. It's a number that I was sent in an email after I tried emailing first to get the tickets connected. If you have the original ticket confirmation number that you used to connect the tickets originally that would be good to have on hand as that's what I have them to look the tickets up.

Unfortunately I don’t have the ticket numbers. My husband threw them out since they were scanned into the app. That’s where the problem is. I’m just shocked Disney can’t see them on their end and claimed that tickets never disappear from the app. So frustrating! I’m happy it worked out for you and hope you have a magical time!

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear my friend isn't the only one who had the other this problem. She also tossed the tickets, trusting the app. Never a good plan with Disney tech. Thanks for the number- I'll have her try that.

I'm glad to hear my friend isn't the only one who had the other this problem. She also tossed the tickets, trusting the app. Never a good plan with Disney tech. Thanks for the number- I'll have her try that.
Did your friend have any luck getting the tickets back? I have less than a month before my tickets expire and I would like to make one last attempt to recover them. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Did you try calling? My friend was able to get hers re-attached by calling, but she found the numbers (a family member had copied the tickets). Call and give whatever info you have. Hope it works!

Did your friend have any luck getting the tickets back? I have less than a month before my tickets expire and I would like to make one last attempt to recover them. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Where did you buy them from? If they were purchase online, look for the original email from the vendor and contact them. Perhaps they can tell you the ticket numbers...

Mine have disappeared from the app.
When I try to enter the numbers in, it says they are already there.
We went through the gate fine.
Same thing with the upcoming trip (but I have the vouchers too.....I save them and keep them until we are in)

I just went through the biggest headache because of this. I bought tickets January 2020 for our March trip. Well that didn’t happen.
I bought through last minute travel (never again!!!!!) their customer service has been terrible!! Would not give me a refund, and they only communicate through email.
So I called Disney because I couldn’t get my tickets to relink. It kept saying my tickets were already linked to my account but they weren’t there. Disney said since they are expired they won’t link. Even though Disney extended the expiration date. Disney said LMTC had to cancel those tickets and reissue us new ones. LMTC said they gave me a refund! (They didn’t!!) so I had to call my credit card and file a dispute charge. I did get all my money back this week but now I have to buy new tickets at a higher price if I want to go. Lesson learned, I will buy from Disney next time and pay the extra money. I think we are going to wait to go anyways. We want the full experience of parades and shows.

From what Disney told me it sounds like expired tickets have to be canceled and reissued in order to make reservations.

From what Disney told me it sounds like expired tickets have to be canceled and reissued in order to make reservations.

That's what I was told when I asked about tickets bought for a trip that also didn't happen, due to serious illness (not Covid).
The original tickets are cancelled, and the value is applied to new tickets. This may or may not require additional payment, depending on the price difference between original and new.
I don't believe there is any refund for a negative difference, but I didn't have that situation.

Did you try calling? My friend was able to get hers re-attached by calling, but she found the numbers (a family member had copied the tickets). Call and give whatever info you have. Hope it works!
I tried the number without success unfortunately. Without the ticket numbers there’s nothing that can be done. I’m happy your friend had the numbers and was able to recover their tickets. Lesson learned!

Where did you buy them from? If they were purchase online, look for the original email from the vendor and contact them. Perhaps they can tell you the ticket numbers...
They were physical cards from a grocery store. I called their CS and they only store numbers for 6 months. I wrote them for a copy of the receipt, but the numbers were not listed on it. I will take pictures of the tickets moving forward. It’s a hard lesson to learn…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter