Tickets & Max Pass

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
Hello - I purchased a 4 day Disneyland pass online (2 days get 2 free) Max pass is new to me, but its something I'd like. How do I add this option to our tickets - and must I go to the photo shop every morning of our trip to add it? Would the Max Pass make entry on a busy weekend day more enjoyable do you think? Thanks - We leave early next month :-)

We used max pass on our recent July holiday. We were a family of 3 which was 2 teens and 1 adult. It was a quick stop of only 2 days as we had already been at WDW. Our trip involved flying into Orlando via Dallas with Qantas and flying home from lax.
For us the max pass was great. We managed to get the 3 major rides in California adventure well before lunch and moved between the 2 parks regularly. At one stage we had 4 rides lined up on max pass.
It enabled us to have a more relaxed visit. In stead of grabbing for on the run we sat down and had meals and while recharging booked more rides.
We were also able to do those 3 rides again latter in the afternoon.
As the afternoon moved on it became harder to get the more popular rides on max pass. There was rides available just not the main ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts