Yet another AP question.. Finally had time to sit through the long hold time w/ DVC Member services. They told me our AP's expired 3/27/21 and that they could not renew them or sell us new ones. In the past, Disney was able to backdate your AP at the renewal rate (eg Even though it's June, you pay renewal rate but the pass date ends 3/27/22) Are they still doing this anywhere? AP line? Guest services? We've had AP's for decades and are planning a couple trips.

Yet another AP question.. Finally had time to sit through the long hold time w/ DVC Member services. They told me our AP's expired 3/27/21 and that they could not renew them or sell us new ones. In the past, Disney was able to backdate your AP at the renewal rate (eg Even though it's June, you pay renewal rate but the pass date ends 3/27/22) Are they still doing this anywhere? AP line? Guest services? We've had AP's for decades and are planning a couple trips.
AP renewals can be done up to 30 days following the current AP's expiration.

So this is my first off property (though it's more like property adjacent since it will be at a Disney Springs Resort). How should I handle admissions? I have my tickets, park reservations, and memory maker. I uploaded the tickets to Disney Magic Mobile (which on Android puts them on Google Pay). I'm however not sure if there's anything else I need to do before or upon arrival.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi! I’m sure this has been asked but I can’t read through thousands of posts.
My husband and I are going in November and staying at the Dolphin.
I need to still buy tickets.
On the off chance we have to cancel or reschedule, are the tickets movable to a future trip or not?

Hi! I’m sure this has been asked but I can’t read through thousands of posts.
My husband and I are going in November and staying at the Dolphin.
I need to still buy tickets.
On the off chance we have to cancel or reschedule, are the tickets movable to a future trip or not?
If you purchase through Disney yes. They can move them and you will have to pay the difference if prices went up.

You should be good - just be sure to book your park reservations as well. And you can still use a MagicBand from a prior trip for your park admission, or the MagicMobile.

My main concern with old magic bands is ride photos. Thanks for the reply (and no worries. Reservations have been booked).

My main concern with old magic bands is ride photos. Thanks for the reply (and no worries. Reservations have been booked).
If your old bands are 2 or 3 years old, they'll most likely still work for the long distance ride photos. If they're older than that, a single new MB would work for linking photos to your party, as long as they all ride together.

Any other FL Resident Discover tix get cancelled? They originally extended the deadline for use of these tix PLUS added 2 free tickets to my account. Others have reported they also got refilled days.

Based on the these two extra tickets, I booked a few things around these two extra days. Trying to call now, but I've been waiting almost 2 hours at this point. May hop over to Springs and talk to Guest Relations. Whether they were not supposed to offer these tickets and it was a glitch, I'm definitely not the only one who booked the extra "free" days and other activities, travel plans, hotel bookings around these reservations.

The email from this morning alerted me explaining I do not have valid theme park tickets for my remaining reservations and I have 1 day to rectify this (basically I need to buy/add tickets to my account or park reservations will be lost). Obviously, I could not have booked a Park Pass without a valid ticket, so kinda lame.

Just bumped our Jan 2022 resort reservation up a week. Got on line in our MDE/Tickets and was able to very easily change our 3 day Tickets to the next week... and there was no extra charge. First time I ever had to do this and Disney has made it very simple. Now I still need to call to prioritize my tickets so they don't tap into our remaining NE+ tickets. We'll be at DS a day before our first park reservation, so we can also stop in at Guest Relations, but I'd rather not waste our vacation time.

We'll be at DS a day before our first park reservation, so we can also stop in at Guest Relations, but I'd rather not waste our vacation time.
I recommend that you do so, regardless.

An ounce of prevention...

There are still park reservations since it is in August...as for the second question...laughing at the concept since I did go to West Virginia University and am reminded of those stereotypes going there..which were wrong of course as far as the people with whom I created lifelong friendships.

Let’s Go Mountaineers!!!

DW and I have 5 day tickets for our October trip that were purchased as part of a room/ticket package. We also each have a one day ticket that she received as a CM. We have park reservations for July 3rd. Do we need to stop by guest services to have priority assigned to the one day tickets so they are the ones used on July 3rd? And if so, how early does guest services outside Magic Kingdom open?

1. Do we need to stop by guest services to have priority assigned to the one day tickets so they are the ones used on July 3rd? And if so,
2. how early does guest services outside Magic Kingdom open?
1. Well, if the OTHER (package) tickets are not already DATED to start on July 4th, then yes.
(If they ARE DATED to start on July 4th, then they can't/won't be used on July 3rd.)
2. Figure about 30 minutes before the first guests are admitted to the park.

Last edited:
1. Well, if the OTHER (package) tickets are not already DATED to start on July 4th, then yes.
(If they ARE DATED to start on July 4th, then they can't/won't be used on July 3rd.)
2. Figure about 30 minutes before the first guests are admitted to the park.

Thanks!

I want to make sure I have this straight in my head.

We have tickets starting July 18. Reservations made all that good stuff. We need to push our trip to later this fall possibly Christmas. What do we need to do ticket wise. They will probably be more expensive come Christmas time and we are ok with that. Do I need to call Disney, we bought them through my husbands work. Does that matter? We usually have AP's so having tickets that expire is foreign to us lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!