That varies depending on the designated “start date.” Tickets for holiday or peak attendance times cost more than tickets for a slower period, but it all varies by date.

I understands that pricing varies according to start date I bought the Magic 4 park ticket for my mother just prior to COVID shut down...my computer crashed and I lost my receipt showing price I paid although my ticket showed up on MDE. Disney subsequently changed the expiration date on the ticket to Sept. 2021 and the ticket could be used on any four days. So I wanted to use ticket toward payment of my AP renewal since my mother is no longer able to go into parks. I’m pretty sure I was not given the price that I actually paid for ticket but have no receipt to prove...I was hoping someone else might have bought the same ticket at around same time and would remember price they paid. The starting date I originally would have paid for was April 26, 2020.

1. You can do that.
2. If you don't use a purchased ticket, it will remain in your MDE (not DME) account.
Before you go to a park gate on your upcoming trip, stop at any Guest Relations and ask that
the Ticket priority be set so that the park gates will only USE the ticket that you WANT to use.
3. Well, if you go to WDW after a ticket has expired, unused, you will be able to use its original
purchase value toward buying a new ticket for use on that trip.

Write down and keep that unused ticket's number and store it in a safe place, as it will
become "invisible" (to YOU) in your MDE after it expires.
Thank you!

I have a 4 day park hopper ticket from 1994. I only used 2 days. From everything I have read,the only thing I can do is go to guess services and exchange it for a new ticket,correct? If so that means I can't connect my new ticket to MDE till then.Then I can make my park reservations. What happens if there are no park reservations available for when I'm there in November?

I have a 4 day park hopper ticket from 1994. I only used 2 days. From everything I have read,
1. the only thing I can do is go to guess services and exchange it for a new ticket,correct?
2. If so that means I can't connect my new ticket to MDE till then.Then I can make my park reservations.
3. What happens if there are no park reservations available for when I'm there in November?
1. Guest Relations. That is often the case.
2. Yes.
3. While it might be possible that there would be NO reservations available... it would be unlikely.

(BTW, I would certainly CALL Disney ASAP, explain the situation carefully, and "ask nicely" to see if your
old ticket can be connected to MDE prior to your trip so that you can make advance reservations.)

1. Guest Relations. That is often the case.
2. Yes.
3. While it might be possible that there would be NO reservations available... it would be unlikely.

(BTW, I would certainly CALL Disney ASAP, explain the situation carefully, and "ask nicely" to see if your
old ticket can be connected to MDE prior to your trip so that you can make advance reservations.)

I renewed my AP and it’s showing on my MDE. Do I still need to go to guest services and have it activated or does it automatically activate when I scan Magic band to enter park? I think I did go to guest services last time I renewed but can’t remember if it was actually necessary to do so.

It’s time to renew my theme park select annual pass and I was thinking of renewing to a Weekday Select Annual Pass. When I clicked on the Disney site to compare the various Florida resident AP options, I noticed that Weekday Select no longer includes dining and merchandise discounts. All other passes include these discounts. Why would weekday select no longer include these discounts?

I've searched but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.
History - 2020 trip cancelled twice. So the 9 day tickets were extended to 9/26/21, just like everyone elses were, which is awesome. New trip planned for 10 days from now, June 22. Unforseen circumstances have arised, we may not be able to go. Trying to reschedule for August, and that may not work either. Will find out this week. (but I've got to plan now for Plan B and C! lol)

Question - I understand the value of the tickets remains, even if we don't go on any trips before 9/26.
My question is this: Do I HAVE to buy new 9 day tickets in the future? Or does it just become like "store credit" and I can potentially break it up into two future trips? Can I use that store credit to buy new tickets, say, at Christmas time, and then have remaining store credit for another ticket purchase, say, next summer? Ideally, I'd rather not do 9 day tickets. It would have worked wonderfully in 2020, but it's too hard now with college, summer classes, internships, high school sports, etc.... So it's now become easier, if it's possible, to break it up into two trips. I understand the price goes up and I pay the difference, that's fine. It's just too hard to get 9/10 days in a row now.

I've called and been disconnected. Called back and waited for 1 hr 15min, I have other things to do....

Thought I'd ask here and see if anyone else had this question figured out yet? Obviously, it's not past 9/26 yet, so we don't have first hand experience yet but was hoping someone had the same question and actually received an answer. Thanks!

1. I understand the value of the tickets remains, even if we don't go on any trips before 9/26.
2. My question is this: Do I HAVE to buy new 9 day tickets in the future?
3. Or does it just become like "store credit" and I can potentially break it up into two future trips? Can I use that store credit to buy new tickets, say, at Christmas time, and then have remaining store credit for another ticket purchase, say, next summer?
4. Ideally, I'd rather not do 9 day tickets. It would have worked wonderfully in 2020, but it's too hard now with college, summer classes, internships, high school sports, etc.... So it's now become easier, if it's possible, to break it up into two trips. I understand the price goes up and I pay the difference, that's fine. It's just too hard to get 9/10 days in a row now.
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Tickets are GENERALLY dealt with on a "one-for-one" basis.
4. As always, you can carefully explain, then ask (nicely) for what you'd like.

That’s kind of what I was afraid of, having to stick with 9 day tickets.
Well I’ll know more this week and then carve out time to wait for a 2 hour phone call.

That’s kind of what I was afraid of, having to stick with 9 day tickets.
Well I’ll know more this week and then carve out time to wait for a 2 hour phone call.
You do not have to stick with 9 day tickets.
You can buy greater or fewer days.

But, the GENERAL situation is that if the COST of the tickets that you want in the future is less than the value of the older tickets, you may not get a refund.
(But, you won't know until you ask.)
And, consider that with any tickets that are over 4 days in length, the remaining
"days" cost-per-day is actually very slight, per day.

Consider that if you have a 9-day ticket now, and would like to "split" that ticket into a 5-day AND a 4-day (which is generally not allowed,) the value that you'd get for the "last 4 days" of your current ticket (even if you COULD "split" your current ticket) would be a very small percentage of the cost of a new 4-day ticket for use in the future.

Hello! Ideally I’d like to move my ticket start date back a day to a grayed out day so we can visit a water park or golf that day. Is there any chance a cast member on site or at Blizzard Beach would be able to do that? Currently on hold.

I need to buy park tickets for 12/29 - 1/8. My hope is that we’ll be able to upgrade our tickets to Gold APs at the end of our trip, if APs return. Given the circumstances, would it be safer to purchase my park hoppers directly from Disney vs. an authorized reseller? We usually buy from Undercover Tourist to save a little money, but I don’t want to risk a problem upgrading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter