You’ll need to call Disney Ticketing at 407-566-4985 to apply the value of those tickets to new tickets. Since they’re unused, you should be able to reassign them to different people from those they were originally assigned to. The value of the 4th ticket will not expire, but when you’re ready to use it you’ll have to call again (unless you use it to buy a new ticket and then change that one again later).
Thank you. I hate calling but I guess I'll have to.

Thank you. I hate calling but I guess I'll have to.
Yes, the tickets drop off of your MDE account once their time of use expires (although Disney can still see them). Some people go into MDE before they expire and change them to some future date, so that they'll keep showing in MDE. But if you don't really know when you might use them, you could end up paying an additional amount to change to "temporary" dates and then need real dates that are less expensive and not being able to get a refund for the difference.

Yes, the tickets drop off of your MDE account once their time of use expires (although Disney can still see them). Some people go into MDE before they expire and change them to some future date, so that they'll keep showing in MDE. But if you don't really know when you might use them, you could end up paying an additional amount to change to "temporary" dates and then need real dates that are less expensive and not being able to get a refund for the difference.
That's good. I actually have a plan for this year. Once it's settled, I might just try to do that. I can always call if it doesn't work. Since I bought them in June 2022, they should still be good until the end of 2022? Am I understanding that right?

That's good. I actually have a plan for this year. Once it's settled, I might just try to do that. I can always call if it doesn't work. Since I bought them in June 2022, they should still be good until the end of 2022? Am I understanding that right?
If you can still see them in MDE, then you can do that - go into MDE and change the dates. You might have to pay an additional amount, depending on the dates you choose. If you can't see them in MDE, that's because their possible use time has ended, and you'll have to call. Their value (Disney's online price when you bought them) won't go away, it will remain as a credit that you can apply to new tickets - one old-ticket credit to one new ticket.

Unfortunately, I had to cancel so these tickets were never used in the parks. They apparently no longer exist on my MDE account.
They are in your account, but unfortunately you can’t see them; you’ll need to call and a CM can help you change the dates. You will need to pay any extra if the new dates cost more; usually no refund if the new tickets are less (you can ask nicely). You can also shift the new tickets to whomever will use them this trip.

The 4th ticket will hold it’s credit value indefinitely until you are ready to use it. I suggest asking the CM to transfer it to your profile.

ETA: oops, I didn’t see the prior replies before I answered.

I have an upcoming trip in FEb 2023. I have not bought the tickets. Can I buy 2 tickets using one card at U tourist and the other 2 tickets using a different card? Can I link all 4 tickets to my MDE without any issues? Or do I have to buy all 4 tickets in one transaction? trying to split the payment among 2 different cards

I have an upcoming trip in FEb 2023. I have not bought the tickets. Can I buy 2 tickets using one card at U tourist and the other 2 tickets using a different card? Can I link all 4 tickets to my MDE without any issues? Or do I have to buy all 4 tickets in one transaction? trying to split the payment among 2 different cards
Sure, just set up one purchase of 2 tickets, pay with CC #1, then start over, set up purchase of 2 more tickets and use CC #2. UT won’t mind. You’ll use the confirmation number UT sends to link each pair of tickets to MDE and assign them to the respective individuals. No problem!

Sure, just set up one purchase of 2 tickets, pay with CC #1, then start over, set up purchase of 2 more tickets and use CC #2. UT won’t mind. You’ll use the confirmation number UT sends to link each pair of tickets to MDE and assign them to the respective individuals. No problem!
so I will get one unique number for each individual ticket right? not one number for all four?

so I will get one unique number for each individual ticket right? not one number for all four?
Well, it's been a few years since I ordered from UT, but I know I did have individual numbers to link to each person. I'm just not sure whether they came as individual numbers or as one confirmation number that sort of "opened up" into multiple tickets when I linked it to MDE.

I DO remember that it was easy-peasy, so don't worry!! Order your tickets, you'll be fine!

Hi. I'm hoping someone may have experience with this. I bought MYW with no exp for my kids when they were under 10. About 7 years ago they used some of the days but they were now 13 at the time so we went to guest services and they were switched to adult tickets for use. There are still days left on these tickets and I can see them in the app. In January 2020 they went as adults but a new profile was made for them on my app as an 18+ in order not to confuse tickets. We are now going to take a quick trip using those tickets. I have them on my hotel reservation under there adult profile but the tickets are not on this profile. I have made a park reservation with the MYW tickets but they are not linked to the hotel for EE. Under the ticket on my app is a button to reassign the ticket. Does anyone know if I reassign the ticket to their adult profile will it link to their magic bands and hotel reservations or should I wait until we arrive and go to concierge for ticket support?

Can you add park hopper once you arrive at WDW? I would do this before I started using the ticket.
Yes you can but regardless if when you add (before use or during trip) it it will be the same cost. You will always pay for length of stay so if you’ll want it for at least one day it’s better to buy sooner than later.

We have a friend going with us for our December trip. She got a room at pop with 4 day tickets. She wants to add the 5th day, obviously the more day tickets you buy the cheaper they are. Can she add the 5th day at the cheaper price or does she have to add a single day at full price? Thanks

You’ll need to call Disney Ticketing at 407-566-4985 to apply the value of those tickets to new tickets. Since they’re unused, you should be able to reassign them to different people from those they were originally assigned to. The value of the 4th ticket will not expire, but when you’re ready to use it you’ll have to call again (unless you use it to buy a new ticket and then change that one again later).
Just tried calling as my plans firmed up... this number no longer works.

Just tried calling as my plans firmed up... this number no longer works.
That is so weird because I just received my ticket order from WDW Ticketing last night, and the phone number listed for it is indeed: 407-566-4985 and the email still is: ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com.

Maybe try calling again (during regular business hours)? They may have had a problem with phone lines?

That is so weird because I just received my ticket order from WDW Ticketing last night, and the phone number listed for it is indeed: 407-566-4985 and the email still is: ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com.

Maybe try calling again (during regular business hours)? They may have had a problem with phone lines?
I called the main line and arranged for a call back. It's fine, but i tried several times with that number (during business hours) and they just said to call the main number.

Question: I purchased tickets online via WDW and got them in the mail last night. I had already linked them as a whole order. Is there a way know which ticket was assigned to each person in MDE (i.e., is there a way to see the ticket number in MDE)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter