Tickets are here but I need help

Mel138

Earning My Ears
Hi!

My brother in law purchased all the tickets for our family trip coming up next week. I finally got my ticket, and went to link it on the My Disney Experience so I could book fastpass and get the memory maker. Only it says my ticket is already linked to another account (which makes sense, he ordered them after all).

Does this mean he has to book everything? Is there a way I can transfer/link it to my account?

This is my first time to Disney and this all so overwhelming :( Thank you!

yes you can do this as long as the tickets have not been used, have him call Disney for them to walk him thought how to do this or go and see if he linked them to your account already on MDE

yes you can do this as long as the tickets have not been used, have him call Disney for them to walk him thought how to do this or go and see if he linked them to your account already on MDE
Awesome, thank you! I called them and they got it all sorted out. :) Thanks for replying!

Awesome, thank you! I called them and they got it all sorted out. :) Thanks for replying!
Disney IT is great I once had 2 MDX account and have reservation for a trip on both after 30 minute they were one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter