Tickets and Check In

robtra91

Disney Dad
We are arriving at 9:30am on January 1st, staying at ASM, and taking advantage of the free upgrades for our tickets. My question is - can we go to the parks prior to check in since the park tickets and room reservation are tied together?

If so, how do we do this? We have tickets to SeaWorld as well and could go there 1st, but we want to hit Splash Mountain and Rock 'n Roller Coaster as much as possible before they close for refurbishment.

Thanks!

You can go to your hotel and check in. They will hold your luggage and put it in your room when it is ready. they will give you your room key that has your tickets on it(dining plan if you purchased that option) and they give $1000.00 room charging privaleges, all on one card. You can go into the parks. They will give you a number to call to check and see when your room is ready.

Have A Great Time!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We have done that before, but never that early. I didn't know if we would be able to check in and leave our bags at 10am.

Can't wait to go!

disneymomof5 said:
they give $1000.00 room charging privaleges, all on one card.
Going a little of topic, I thought the spending limits for Resort ID cards at Value Resorts was $500.00? This is what I remember the limits being for Value, Moderdate, Deluxe & DVC Resorts.

Value Resorts = $500.00 spending limit.
Moderate Resorts = $1000.00 spending limit.
Deluxe & DVC Resorts = $1500.00 spending limit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter