Tickets...adding days?

Dopey1980

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this info is on here but I'm having trouble finding it.
We are heading to DL the first week in Jan and having a hard time deciding what to do with tickets. We will arrive on 1/1. We will have been in San Diego for the weekend so not sure when we will drive up. My DH has a red eye flight home on 1/3 and the kids and I fly home mid-day 1/5. At a minimum we will get a two day ph for my dh and a 3 day ph for the kids and I. Since the price goes down dramatically for 4 and 5 day tickets, we are considering adding these days. Do you think I should buy a 4 or 5 day ticket to begin with or start with 3 days and then add on. Also assuming you can still add the days on in the parks? I know you used to be able through your last ticket day.

We definitely want max pass for the three full days in the park and I would add it to mine for all 5 days for the pics but I don't think we would get it for everyone for those two partial days...so then I assume I should just plan to add it each day. It looks like I can do that on the app each day instead of having to wait in a line?

Last question...if I get our three day tickets online I get a magic morning but I don't if I get them in the park correct? So if I upgrade my husbands two day to a three day, he still won't get a magic morning?
Tia!

I'm sure this info is on here but I'm having trouble finding it.
We are heading to DL the first week in Jan and having a hard time deciding what to do with tickets. We will arrive on 1/1. We will have been in San Diego for the weekend so not sure when we will drive up. My DH has a red eye flight home on 1/3 and the kids and I fly home mid-day 1/5. At a minimum we will get a two day ph for my dh and a 3 day ph for the kids and I. Since the price goes down dramatically for 4 and 5 day tickets, we are considering adding these days. Do you think I should buy a 4 or 5 day ticket to begin with or start with 3 days and then add on. Also assuming you can still add the days on in the parks? I know you used to be able through your last ticket day.

We definitely want max pass for the three full days in the park and I would add it to mine for all 5 days for the pics but I don't think we would get it for everyone for those two partial days...so then I assume I should just plan to add it each day. It looks like I can do that on the app each day instead of having to wait in a line?

Last question...if I get our three day tickets online I get a magic morning but I don't if I get them in the park correct? So if I upgrade my husbands two day to a three day, he still won't get a magic morning?
Tia!
Magic Morning is not a feature included with tickets purchased at the DLR ticket booths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter