Ticketmania.com Anyone use them?

liquidsky88

There's a mouse in the house!
I was on their website. They offer some great discounts. I was wondering if anyone ever bought tickets from them. Also did anyone have them delivered to their hotel? Thanks. :smooth:

Yes, I've used them a few times with no problems at all and I know of many here who have used them too with no problems.

I've always had them delivered home, though.

I used them for tickets for our upcoming trip and did not have a problem getting the tickets. The tickets were delivered to my home about a week after ordering them and they came with a envelope full of tourist info and coupons for various attractions outside of WDW.

You'll find many threads with many good stories about Ticketmania. I only heard one bad story in two years frequenting these boards, and that was because your's truely bet there was no one that could say something bad about them. Oh well!

I've twice had tickets delivered to my room: Once at the YC, and once to the Courtyard Marriott Village. For the latter, I called them two days before I left. No problem both times, the tickets were waiting at the front desk (actually the YC, being the YC, delivered them to my room).

Order without fear.

Pat

I absolutely LOVE ticketmania!!!!! I cannot find one single negative thing to say about them. They are tops in my book AND if you sign up for Mousavers newsletters, they have SUPER promos. IE: 5 day hopper plus with 4 options for 252.00 and free shipping.

What am I missing here -

For a 5-day Park Hopper ticket, the online advance price directly through Disney is $217/adult, $172/child. Total (including state sales tax): $645.40.

For the same ticket through TicketMania, it's $240/adult, $195/child. Total: $675.00.

I don't mean to be rude, but given these prices, what is the benefit in using TicketMania?

Originally posted by deedum
What am I missing here -

For a 5-day Park Hopper ticket, the online advance price directly through Disney is $217/adult, $172/child. Total (including state sales tax): $645.40.

For the same ticket through TicketMania, it's $240/adult, $195/child. Total: $675.00.

I don't mean to be rude, but given these prices, what is the benefit in using TicketMania?

The advance price via Disney is 231.11 including tax.
The gate price is 254.54 including tax.
Ticket mania's price sent to you at no charge is 240.00 including tax.

They state the savings over the gate price, not the advance sales price.

It certainly makes sense IF you are not using the Advanced purchase option via Disney.

Disney, however, does not sell the 5 day hopper + with 4 options, which I purchased for 252.00 including tax with free shipping.

So, I guess you are not missing much.

We used them last year for a group of 10. Since I was the "planner", I bought all the airline and park tickets.

I figure (at the time) that I saved about $150 for the park tickets for the group.

The service was prompt (about 2 weeks) and the order was accurate.

I will use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter