Ticket with dining price question

skjoy

Earning My Ears
I have my june trip almost booked and need to know the price of 4 adult Magic your way with Dining tickets for 6 days. Anyone? Simply can't find a price anywhere. thanks

Scotto

17.gif

The ticket is for the parks.

The dining plan is a separate expense. You can check the dining board to find out more info on dining.

Go to the Disney.com website and put things in like you planning to buy. Do you have resort reservations yet? You have to be staying on site at a Disney resort to get the dining. You can actually just call Disney and ask them how much it will cost to add that, and for the cost of the tickets. But I find that just playing with the numbers on the Disney site to be the easiest.

Another option is to check out www.mousesavers.com . They have the prices for all the tickets. Not sure if they have the dining prices, but they probably do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter