Ticket Questions

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
have been looking at both the ticketmania and undercovertourist sites (with link through mousesavers emails) and was wondering if the ticketmania tickets include taxes or not?

Or is there somewhere else I could get a better price on a 10 day hopper that expires (will use all 10 days on our 2 week trip)?

Has anyone from Canada ordered from them before and how long did the tickets take to get to you?

PS - I'm finally in the double digit mark :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

I've bought through both. When I bought through Ticketmania there were no shipping fees. The tickets came promptly, with the backs photocopied. I bought through Undercover Tourist this spring. Ticket came within 10 days, in a sealed plastic package to check it over. I can't remember if the back was photocopied or not. No shipping, and all taxes included. I will buy from Undercover Tourist when I need another ticket this month. HTH

I ordered through Ticketmania last time, and was thoroughly impressed. :thumbsup2 Like the previous poster mentioned, they came with the backs photocopied and an extra local coupon book. All prices were included, and free shipping. They arrived at my door in exactly 10 business days.

Just a note. While there was no shipping costs when we bought from Ticketmania a couple of years ago, they now DO charge for shipping....which is why we went to Undercovertourist. HTH!

Debbie said:
Just a note. While there was no shipping costs when we bought from Ticketmania a couple of years ago, they now DO charge for shipping....which is why we went to Undercovertourist. HTH!

Wow, you're right. I just checked and it's now $10US to ship to Canada per order. I just went last Sept and it was free. :confused3

We just ordered a 10-day non-expiry park hopper, and found Ticketmania was $1 cheaper than Undercover Tourist - until you add the shipping. However, we ordered too late to ensure they would arrive at the house in time, so I ordered from Ticketmania as they will deliver them to your hotel so the passes are waiting for you when you check in. I looked on the Undercover Tourist web site but saw no reference to a hotel delivery.

- Mike

Thanks and one more Q - with Ticketmania is it $10 PER ticket or $10 per order? That could make a huge difference - I'm ordering 6 10 day tickets with hopping (1 child/5 adults)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter