Ticket question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by bambigirl88, Sep 14, 2018.

1. bambigirl88

bambigirl88 Mouseketeer

Planning on visiting DL in November. The visit will either be a 2 day or 3 day visit. If we are there for just 2 days, can I buy a 3 day 1 park per day ticket, and use it at DL in the morning and Cal Adventure in the evening all in one day (using 2 days worth?) Reason I ask is that it is cheaper to buy a three day 1 park per day than a 2 day parkhopper. There is a Canadian price special on so I need to make a choice...

thanks everyone!

2. 22Tink

22Tink BC, Canada

Nope. If you want to park hop, you have to buy parkhopper tickets.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. smartlabelprint

smartlabelprint DIS Veteran

I thought you could use your tickets that way. Hmm...

5. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

Well, I don't know the specific answer to your question (you might want to call Disney to ask about that); but, if you buy a 3 day ticket in advance (i.e. not at the ticket booths), you'll get a MM (one hour early entry to FL and TL in DL) on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. The two day ticket won't come with the MM perk. And that extra hour can really help you get a lot done!
    If you will be visiting in November after the start of Holiday Time, investing in the park hoppers might be wise. Park hopping at DLR is so easy and can help you avoid crowds by going back and forth between parks. It can also help you get the most out of MP because you'll be able to book FPs in one park while you're still in the other park.

6. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

If you want to visit both parks on the same day, you will have to buy a parkhopper. You are purchasing DAYS so a 3 Day ticket would allow entrance on 3 different days.

7. momto3pirates

momto3pirates DIS Veteran

You absolutely cannot park hop without a hopper. They will stop you at the gate.

8. FCDub

FCDub DIS Veteran

And THAT's why they don't let you do it.

22Tink likes this.
  9. bambigirl88

bambigirl88 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone! Going for a 3 day visit, one park per day which includes an early magic morning visit.
    Many years ago we did this, and the magic morning was only for FantasyLand. Is this still the case or is it the whole
    park, select lands etc? We're going on Nov 10 and I can't find much info as of late... thanks again for anybody who can
    answer. :)

10. pharmama

pharmama DIS Veteran

Magic Morning is Fantasyland and Tomorrowland only.

11. bambigirl88

bambigirl88 Mouseketeer

Thanks! :thanks: Needed to know for my park planning:magnify: I couldn't find the info on the Disney site...had to come here! :chat:

pharmama likes this.