My sisters and their families are planning on going to WDW in either October or November. Not sure yet on dates. Question is: Should they buy their passes using my DC card discount before it expires in May or wait and see if there is a Cdn deal again in November. If there is a deal when would it be announced do you think? My DC card expires in May and we never ordered a replacement so if they want my discount they will need to make a decision by than.