Ticket Question/Rope Drop Inquiry

Kiotzu

Mouseketeer
Okay, It looks like the parks are going to be opening at 9 on the Friday I am going. What time should I arrive for rope drop.

I have cast member passes, I am not longer a CM. Does anybody know if I can exchange them for the actual ticket before hand? Day before or sooner so I can link to the app?

If being present for rope drop is important, I'd be in a parking lot by 8. Earlier is better!

No idea about the CM passes.

We are taking an uber to the parks,what time should we be dropped off
I'm not sure where they drop off, so I'm not exactly sure. Security can be anywhere from like 10-45 minutes, but probably averages around 20. Then it can easily take 10-15 minutes to get into the park (sometimes more or less).

Okay, It looks like the parks are going to be opening at 9 on the Friday I am going. What time should I arrive for rope drop.

I have cast member passes, I am not longer a CM. Does anybody know if I can exchange them for the actual ticket before hand? Day before or sooner so I can link to the app?

Are you talking about comp tickets that are printed out? You can just take those straight to the turnstiles, you don't need to go to the booth at all. They'll just scan it and print you a 1 day park hopper there.

Are you talking about comp tickets that are printed out? You can just take those straight to the turnstiles, you don't need to go to the booth at all. They'll just scan it and print you a 1 day park hopper there.
Thank you, there is no way to link it with maxpass though, correct

Remember, if the park opens at 9, turnstiles open at 830 to start loading people into the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter