Ticket question for avoiding entry issues

Skywalker3

DIS Veteran
Hi, will be at Universal Friday and still need to get a ticket for one member of our party. Won’t have a way to print a ticket before hand, and likely won’t be able to go to guest services before we get on site Friday am. In the past, we e either picked up early, or printed at home/ exchanged..Plan to check into cabana bay as early as possible and hopefully be in line for early entry . Should I have my daughters friend make her own universal account and just get the ticket through the app? I would like to pay though, so can I just do that in her account? Or just do everthing through my account? Like what do we use to get through the turnstiles? Something on the phone/app?
Sorry I know these are dumb questions, but we’ve always had an extra evening/ day to get tickets squared away. I want to avoid any delays at the gate/ park. We only have the 1 day.
Thanks!

I purchased my DGD's friend a ticket on my acct & the email was sent to me. I had originally opened it, screen shot the bar code & sent to her. That was what we were told to do.........and it worked fine the 1st 3 days we were there last week. Then 1 afternoon, they wouldn't accept the screen shot. Said we needed the original attachment. Which we had. it was just strange how it changed ....in the same day.

anyways........as long as you have the attachment from the email opened to the bar code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter