Ticket Prices

tgrunewald

Mouseketeer
This probably gets asked multiple times, but where can I get the best prices for tickets?

I know they don't discount much and I usually use Working Advantage.

My apologies if there is a 'sticky' thread and I missed it.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Currently, Costco has the best price. Tickets are $259 for 4 day hoppers, and come with a $50 costco card.

If you know someone who works in the So. Cal area, they may get discounts through their work. I get the best deals through my work.

Also check AAA and your local credit union. If you know any teachers, they may get discounts through their educators association. Certain conventions allow non-attendees to use their discounts for tickets (e.g. Gay Days Convention in October). And certain fundraisers allow participants to get discounted tickets after completing the event (e.g. CHOC Walk, also in October).

We are in Nor Cal and I went to our AAA office. They said their prices are the same as DLR except the give you free parking. :sad2:
And I know our CostCo is out of the passes already.
Good Luck

Even if the AAA ticket prices are the same (and ours has a small discount on multi day hoppers and passes -- so ask anyway, it can't hurt), saving $15 per day on parking really can help.

I'm a California teacher and the teacher discount was not as good as the Ares price, http://arestravel.com/722_DisneylandResort.html

If you live in California and plan on going a couple times then the monthly payments for annual passes end up cheapest in the short and long run because they are $120 to start then $32 a month :)

The costco tickets from PP, need to be used by 28th Feb 2013. boohoo we miss out by a couple of days.:sad:

The medical associations give discounts to their members or employees of members. That is where I get mine thru my work.

I bought mine online through Disney using my Discover card and received 5% cash back. I basically saved $42 on two adult and 1 childs 5 day hopper ticket. Discover is offering 5% cash back right now through December for online purchases. I do not know if online means buying tickets for Disneyland. When I bought mine they were having a specific cash back Theme Park tickets.

Oh Yeah, one more idea. If you have a Target debt or charge card you can get 5% back on purchases. They sell Disney Gift cards. Buy a bunch and then use them to buy your tickets. The budget board has discussed it and it sounds like it works. Target considers Disney gift cards "entertainment" from what I understand so you are allowed to buy them and get the cash back. Some stores limit how many you can buy at a time so sometime people have to make multiple purchases.

If anyone in your party is active or retired military thay have great ticket prices. $99.00 for a three day park hopper!:cool1:

Last Minute Travel has good deals on tickets! I think it was $255 for an adult 4 day hopper vs $270 at the gate.

Getaway Today has a special on right now, $35.00 off the ticket price and a free upgrade, so you can upgrade your 3 day to a 4 day for free. Tickets are for January 2013 and they must be used by 11Mar2013.:cool1:

Getaway Today has a special on right now, $35.00 off the ticket price and a free upgrade, so you can upgrade your 3 day to a 4 day for free. Tickets are for January 2013 and they must be used by 11Mar2013.:cool1:

I see where it says free upgrade but I don't see where you actually get it free
The cost showing for four days is 240 ($5 less then thru Disney) but no where is a three day showing as four or th prices making sense

Remember they put your name on all multi day tickets now and then check id's at the gate. I mean in case you use someone else's discount or whatever which I don't have a problem with but just giving a heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter