Ticket prices at US -- Help please

D

debbie655

I checked out the special on Universal website for 5 consecutive days for $89.95 but since I will be leaving on Sat (NEXT) I just don't want to chance not receiving them on time. I'd like to know from anyone who's been there recently if they are selling two park (hop from park to park) tickets at the ticket booth and what are the prices. Also if any discounts are available. Thank you so much.

If you are staying at a Universal Hotel, they will send your tickets to the Hotel. Someone else here at the DIS forum did this (posted earlier) and the tickets were waiting for them when they checked in.

RobinLyn:D

Just thought I would post this for anyone else who's having the same concerns as me. I did call and ask to have my tickets sent to the hotel and I was told they did not recommend doing this. I called back twice and received the same response. I ended up ordering them (sent to my home) on Monday late afternoon and have them in my hands already. Only took 2 days. That was really quick and wow, what a relief!

Did they tell you why they did not recommend it? I guess they don't even trust the hotel they are working at or the company for that matter, not a good sign. People prepay park tickets at WDW Resorts on a daily basis and think nothing of it. I have never done this at Universal, was posting what I read here on the DIS forum that worked for someone else, she was very pleased with the end result.

RobinLyn

Robinlyn, Yes I did stress to them that we were staying at one of THEIR hotels and they still did not recommend it. The three people I spoke with all cited the same reason --lost or stolen tickets. Maybe that's been a problem there, not sure. Anyway, I decided I'd rather chance sending them to my home. Their website says express shipping takes 3-4 days and I received mine in 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!