Ticket Discount For Canadians Just Announced

If we already have a ticket/room package booked and paid for, do you think we can apply the discount? We just booked in August (a "last minute" trip!) and arrive in October.

I would like to know this as well, I booked in June but would save an additional 350 for the same tickets. I plan to call, I attempted to see if it could be done online and no luck.

If we already have a ticket/room package booked and paid for, do you think we can apply the discount? We just booked in August (a "last minute" trip!) and arrive in October.

I would like to know this as well, I booked in June but would save an additional 350 for the same tickets. I plan to call, I attempted to see if it could be done online and no luck.

I believe there has been success having the full price tickets refunded and discounted tickets purchased if you bought through a package.

I was able to have our tickets refunded from our fully paid package for DL so I could purchase them with the new discount, but I had to be 30 days out from our trip (luckily 32 days out today! Oct 27th arrival) It meant I had to give up the free lanyard and pin that was a "perk" of the package, but we saved $350 USD, so well worth it!

We are less than 30 days (woohooo!!) but I called last night and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a CM who ended up chatting online with a supervisor or something (I'm guessing--she never put me on hold but she would mutter things about checking in with someone). Long story short, she was able to make some magic and we were able to get just over $200 USD refunded. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter