Ticker help

melissarose

DIS Veteran
hey all. i want to add a countdown ticker to my posts, but when i tried to watch the tutorial video it said "video removed by user" :( if someone could link me to another thread with instructions or another video i'd appreciate it!

I always read the blogs and I registered the other day. So this is my first post. I have been trying to put a ticker on my signature also but when a get to step two it doesn't let me pick the marker. Maybe because I'm on a kindle?

Nmlovesdisney, I would say you are having trouble because of the Kindle. Give it a try on a compute and see what happens.

I can't get the ticker either I have created it bu don't know how to get it here.
I think Ifured it out I need 10 posts.

The correct code to use is the one called PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode.

To put in your signature, click on User CP, then under Settings & Options select Edit Signature, then copy/paste the correct code in the box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter