Tiaras and Tantrums '08 Oct 23-29 ADR's added page 1

Working on my tiara! :thumbsup2

tbt.jpg

I would love to join you again.. but it will depend on Eric's football schedule and if DH is still employed and of course if there is a Motorola.. so I guess that is a maybe sorta kinda...:)

Was just checking in for dates since I never remember them. :rotfl:

I am thinking I'll probably go....it depends on DS's football schedule. However, DH told me GO!

I will be on land the 26-11/4, I would love to meet some fellow diser's can we hook up with you guys maybe a little? We have the week planned but I'll make mom wear a tiara (I would never have a problem wearing one).

I dunno.....can you stagger out of Pleasure Island 3 sheets to the wind, get on a bus, be groped by a stranger on said bus and take a running leap off of it in an ECV like Evel Knevel without losing your tiara? If so WELCOME HOME SISTA :hug:

I will be on land the 26-11/4, I would love to meet some fellow diser's can we hook up with you guys maybe a little? We have the week planned but I'll make mom wear a tiara (I would never have a problem wearing one).

I dunno.....can you stagger out of Pleasure Island 3 sheets to the wind, get on a bus, be groped by a stranger on said bus and take a running leap off of it in an ECV like Evel Knevel without losing your tiara? If so WELCOME HOME SISTA :hug:

Don't listen to Shug. We told her we did that as a hazing ritual to everyone and she fell for it. :confused3

:rotfl: Of course j/k. Well sort of. I think she really did that but nobody made her. :lmao: The more the merrier.

I have to find way to stay past the 27th! Anyone have room for a couple of nights?! I'll keep my hands to myself I promise. ;)

Why do I always hit enter before I am done?! Duh!

Kim you better come if you can! :banana:

Of course nobody MADE me :rolleyes: well, ok, I didn't have much choice in the Evel Knevel ECV jump from the bus and I wasn't the one getting felt up by a stranger on the bus :rolleyes1 But I know how to make my own fun and I can match tiara wearing skills with the Queen of England! I didn't ASK to be a princess ya know, but if the tiara fits...:confused3

I think this post pretty much makes up my mind....I gotta see Shug jump the ECV off the bus like Evel Knevel! Seriously, that' worth the admission price.:rotfl:

Of course nobody MADE me :rolleyes: well, ok, I didn't have much choice in the Evel Knevel ECV jump from the bus and I wasn't the one getting felt up by a stranger on the bus :rolleyes1 But I know how to make my own fun and I can match tiara wearing skills with the Queen of England! I didn't ASK to be a princess ya know, but if the tiara fits...:confused3

Of course the tiara fits ;) And if there is a chance I might be able to be felt up by a stranger....well you know I'll be there!:goodvibes

Shug says that stuff like that's not what I do up here in Cleveland. Ok I don't ride on an ECV but the drunk part works and if I had a ECV I might do Evil Kenevil tricks on it. So Shug you better keep yours away from me. And I wasn't groped by a stranger on the bus but I did have a drunken conversation with a real Irish guy on the way back to Pop from Pleasure Island. I don't know if he was cute he was a little blurry. LOL

I'm so excited! Now I need to get a Tiara.

Hope I'm not barging in here.

I would love to meet you guys. Your last trip report was a riot! :lmao:
I'm gonna keep those October dates in mind.

Shug says that stuff like that's not what I do up here in Cleveland. Ok I don't ride on an ECV but the drunk part works and if I had a ECV I might do Evil Kenevil tricks on it. So Shug you better keep yours away from me. And I wasn't groped by a stranger on the bus but I did have a drunken conversation with a real Irish guy on the way back to Pop from Pleasure Island. I don't know if he was cute he was a little blurry. LOL

I'm so excited! Now I need to get a Tiara.

Are you sure you weren't just hallucinating and seeing a leprechan??

Hope I'm not barging in here.

I would love to meet you guys. Your last trip report was a riot! :lmao:
I'm gonna keep those October dates in mind.

:yay: FRESH MEAT :yay: Two rules:

1) Newbies buy the 1st round
2) NO ONE is allowed a bigger, flashier tiara than mine :snooty:

Are you sure you weren't just hallucinating and seeing a leprechan??

:yay: FRESH MEAT :yay: Two rules:

1) Newbies buy the 1st round
2) NO ONE is allowed a bigger, flashier tiara than mine :snooty:

I don't think he was a lepruchan... mom saw him too... but wait she was pretty wasted also! :rotfl2:

I might have to work on that big tiara now. :laughing: Although I need to make sure I can hold my head up while wearing it. And since lucas joined after me do I get out out of newbie status??? :confused3

Remember that Shug wasn't the ONLY one doing the Evil Knevil jumps off the bus! But I was glad we didn't have to do the off the boat!

lucas, you found us! Mark the calendar, and you had better be there! Myst, you know we can find room for you, your skinny we can squeeze you in somewhere!

Geffric, admit it, you are just still trying to figure out if you were really scared off by us or not!!!

Kim, you sound like our kind of people, and your mom to for that matter! Don't worry, after a few hours with us, you may need an ECV! :rotfl:

But have any of you noticed that we may be allowing Kimmie Gibbler to join us??? :scared1:

200px-FullHouse_andrea-barber1.jpg
ab3.jpg

(disclaimer, if you are really Andrea Barber, or are offended that I am making fun of your name I truly apologize and will buy you a drink --or two to make up for it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter