THV Availability

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if there is availability still for June 14th-20th? MS won't tell me and I can't book of course until Sunday since we own at BWV. I don't want to stress about calling on Sunday if there is nothing available.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me if there is availability still for June 14th-20th? MS won't tell me and I can't book of course until Sunday since we own at BWV. I don't want to stress about calling on Sunday if there is nothing available.

Thanks

I guess it depends what CM you get...:confused3
I've called twice this week and inquired about availability of the THV
for my week and they always checked for me...:thumbsup2
I keep calling to see if they have my Res. in the system that I made with my Developer Points...
Now if I can just get through on Sunday :goodvibes
I'll be all set...

I guess it depends what CM you get...:confused3
I've called twice this week and inquired about availability of the THV
for my week and they always checked for me...:thumbsup2
I keep calling to see if they have my Res. in the system that I made with my Developer Points...
Now if I can just get through on Sunday :goodvibes
I'll be all set...
This is kind of what I was going to ask after I saw the OP. Why would MS refuse to tell someone availability? :confused3

OP: Did they say why they were refusing to tell you?

Just curious - did you get your reservations? As for the stress - I called 2 weeks ago and invested I think an hour and a half - or maybe 2 1/2 hours into the ordeal - I had 2 phones hitting redial non-stop, then once I finally got through I was on hold 20- 30 minutes, and then it was complicated since I could only use my SS points, so I booked the rest of my trip at OKW, and another trip for May. Yesterday I called using just one phone, I got a busy signal twice, 3rd time I got through, was only on hold a couple minutes, cancelled both my OKW ressies, booked my entire stay at the THV, asked a few questions, and was off before 8:30 (I started at 8:00 my time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter