Thu Feb 18, 2016 3-Night Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Last one this will be my second Disney cruise, my daughter and son-in-law with his parents and my granddaughter 5 / grandson almost 2 will be with us this time
(Counting the days)

StI'll trying to get my 10 posts because I don't want to miss the opportunity to try the fish extender because it sounds like so much fun. How will I know once ive reached my 10?

Btw, we surprised our kids on Christmas with our Disney vacation. Let the count down begin. So happy to finally let the cat out of the bag. That's was a difficult surprise to keep.

I have posted 10 times. Now how do I get on the list for fish extenders? My granddaughter would enjoy this active. Thanks

Hey everyone. Just wanted to get this started because one hasn't been started yet. :-)

This will be my family's second cruise and we can't wait.
Hi, I have posted over 10 times and would like to get on the list for fish extenders. In an older post I saw u had to post ten times to be able to PM. What's next?

Hi, I have posted over 10 times and would like to get on the list for fish extenders. In an older post I saw u had to post ten times to be able to PM. What's next?
To start a conversation (what PMs are called here), you just click on the avatar of the person you want to converse with. As long as they, also, have 10 posts there should be a link there "Start a new conversation". Click on that and there you go. You can converse with up to 20 people, I believe. Or you can hover over your "inbox" in the upper right and the "start a conversation" link is there, also.

Btw, we surprised our kids on Christmas with our Disney vacation. Let the count down begin. So happy to finally let the cat out of the bag. That's was a difficult surprise to keep.
We did the same... I'm happy to finally be able to talk about it!!!

To start a conversation (what PMs are called here), you just click on the avatar of the person you want to converse with. As long as they, also, have 10 posts there should be a link there "Start a new conversation". Click on that and there you go. You can converse with up to 20 people, I believe. Or you can hover over your "inbox" in the upper right and the "start a conversation" link is there, also.
Thanks for the information!

Sure. can you PM me with your families names and ages, along with room number. Thanks.
We are new cruisers but have had friends do it with the fish extenders. We would love to get on the list. Just need to figure out how to do it.

Thanks!

Heather

First Disney Cruise, taking my mom and two kids. Really excited, has any of the newbies got on the fish extender list yet? We want to make sure we are able to get on and participate. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter