Throw-away room and free parking???

k1koala

Mouseketeer
I hope I am asking this correctly.
So we got a room because it was cheaper than purchasing the express pass for the 3 of us plus we get early entry. I know that we can get to the hotel early to check in and get our EP, and go to the park.
From what I have read, if you are staying at one of the US hotels there is free parking at the city walk parking garage. MY QUESTION IS THIS; can we just park out front of the hotel to run in to check in and get passes, then drive over and park for free at the garage????
It seems we don't have to go back to the hotel the next day either to check out, so this may work out perfectly. However depending on how hot it is and miserable my daughter is..LOL..we may end up using the room mid day :)

Thank you!!

There is no free parking at city walk for hotel guests

Garage parking is $20 day + tax
Hotel parking is $3.46 higher including tax

You don't have to do a physical check out at the hotel the next day

Premier and preferred ap holders get free garage parking once their ap is activated

Would be cheaper for you to garage park than hotel park
With your one night stay, hotel parking fees are per night

You definitely don't get free parking in the Citywalk garage by staying at one of the hotels.

As mac says, parking at the hotels is per night, so it's not bad value as you get 2 full days parking with a 1 night stay. Just make sure you leave before midnight on the second day.

I hope I am asking this correctly.
So we got a room because it was cheaper than purchasing the express pass for the 3 of us plus we get early entry. I know that we can get to the hotel early to check in and get our EP, and go to the park.
From what I have read, if you are staying at one of the US hotels there is free parking at the city walk parking garage. MY QUESTION IS THIS; can we just park out front of the hotel to run in to check in and get passes, then drive over and park for free at the garage????
It seems we don't have to go back to the hotel the next day either to check out, so this may work out perfectly. However depending on how hot it is and miserable my daughter is..LOL..we may end up using the room mid day :)

Thank you!!

My head hurts when I read the phrase "throw-away" room. Try it, you will like it, haven't tried CB but the other onsite properties are among the nicest I've experienced in MCO

If you do decide to utilize the room::yes::be aware it may not be ready until 4 pm or so, however, you are welcome to use the pool on check in & out day, changing facilities available.

If you park @ the public garage, in addition to the fee, you will be subject to a much longer security line that what you will experience thru one of the onsite hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter