Three bedroom at Wyndham bonnet creek

Lookwhatwaltdid

Earning My Ears
We were recently upgraded to a 3 bedroom when we stayed and I don’t think I could ever go back to a 2 bedroom. We have 4 children so it was really nice for everyone to be in a bedroom and have the living room open when they all went to bed. We usually book our trips last minute. Is there a place that has the three bedrooms for rent because they seem hard to come by when I do a quick search. We have only used eBay to book rooms so far. We have had very good luck going that route. I am not finding many places that have them listed. Do the three bedrooms get sold out far in advance? Now I am completely spoiled with wanting to rent a 3 bedroom from now on. 😅 Also do they tend to upgrade often or did we hit the jackpot? We literally paid around $100 a night for the 3 bedroom.

I've had a handful upgraded to 3 bedrooms from 2 at check-in. You are right, the 3 bedrooms are nice and spacious. Condos have seriously spoiled me now. I don't want to ever stay in hotels anymore.

We have used Vacation Strategy before to book at WBC. Tugbbs is also a good place to look for last minute. Especially their last minute rentals needed forum: https://tugbbs.com/forums/forums/timeshare-rentals-wanted.46/

Make sure you check the official WBC thread here as well: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-we-loooooove-club-wyndham-bonnet-creek-part-4.3366139/

If you want a 3BR unit I would start looking earlier and budget to pay more. There are a lot more 2BR units at the resort, so they generally are more available for less, especially at the last minute.

I agree that you just have to book early and you will pay more. We have never used the couch until this trip (weird situation where we were in a two bed before a four bed) and it is so nice for everyone to have their own bedroom. I, too, am spoiled and never want to stay in a hotel room! We book through vacation strategy and we book early, so we haven't had much of a problem getting the unit size we want.

We paid ~$200/night last time we stayed in a two bedroom at WBC (November '21). Rates are much higher right now.

We paid ~$200/night last time we stayed in a two bedroom at WBC (November '21). Rates are much higher right now.

Our 2 bedroom that we stayed in during Easter week was $163/night. I guess we have had pretty good luck!

For some unexplained reason lately, 3BR units simply haven't been showing up for Wyndham owners to book. Some were told that the units were taken offline for renovations, but no one really knows the full story. I suspect non owner blackout periods are also contributing to less rental inventory.

I could swear I saw one recently when I was spot checking Wyndham availability for a question on TUG. I might have been looking in the RARP window.

I could swear I saw one recently when I was spot checking Wyndham availability for a question on TUG. I might have been looking in the RARP window.
Some people have reported on TUG of seeing 3BR units recently after months of lack of availability.

I just looked at the availability calendar. Nothing for a 3BR in 2022 but relatively open starting in January. Was able to see actual availability for e.g. Presidents and FL/TX spring break. May be related to ongoing refurbishments or just something wonky (broken) in inventory management.

I just looked at the availability calendar. Nothing for a 3BR in 2022 but relatively open starting in January. Was able to see actual availability for e.g. Presidents and FL/TX spring break. May be related to ongoing refurbishments or just something wonky (broken) in inventory management.
Some people are now reporting no availability at Bonnet Creek for the rest of 2022 for any unit size.

If you are willing to look outside of Bonnet Creek we stayed in a 3 bedroom at Marriott Vacation Club Imperial Palms on the World Center property. It is literally across I-4 from Disney Springs and minutes to the parks (if you have a car). Stayed last July, we were 6 adults and it was great. I actually have it booked again for next month. Not the amenities of BC but plenty of space.

I currently see 3BR availability at CWBC in August, Sept, Oct, and then not until January. Not sure why there are no 3BR nights showing at all in November or December, whereas there are plenty of scattered 1BR and 2BR nights available from now through early 2023.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter