Thoughts going out to Julie and her family

May he rest in first responder peace, with all the other heroes. And may your family find comfort in your loving memories in the very near future. Hugs!!

Julie and Corey, I was sorry to hear the tragic news about Julie’s brother. Siblings have a piece of our hearts, no matter what stage of life we are in. My condolences to you and your family.
Liz

Julie sending you and your family love prayers with gentle and peaceful memories to comfort all of you at this sad time.

So sorry to hear. Please know (if they read these posts) that I will be praying for them.

Sending thoughts and prayers to Corey, Julie and the entire family during this very sad time.

May the beautiful memories you shared comfort you and bring you peace on the long hard road ahead. I pray for strength for Cory and Julie.

Julie and Family,

My heart breaks for you. please know you have the prayers and support of thousands of listeners who appreciate the joy you bring to our lives.

I was deeply sorry to hear of this Tragedy. To Julie and her family you are in my thoughts during this difficult time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter