Thoughts going out to Julie and her family

• SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    May he rest in first responder peace, with all the other heroes. And may your family find comfort in your loving memories in the very near future. Hugs!!

TCups4Me

DIS Article Contributor
    Julie and Corey, I was sorry to hear the tragic news about Julie’s brother. Siblings have a piece of our hearts, no matter what stage of life we are in. My condolences to you and your family.
    Liz

Nvrgrowup

Mouseketeer
    Julie sending you and your family love prayers with gentle and peaceful memories to comfort all of you at this sad time.

• V.B.

Earning My Ears
    So sorry to hear. Please know (if they read these posts) that I will be praying for them.

topiney

Mouseketeer
    Sending thoughts and prayers to Corey, Julie and the entire family during this very sad time.

• bookluvrgirl

Earning My Ears
    May the beautiful memories you shared comfort you and bring you peace on the long hard road ahead. I pray for strength for Cory and Julie.

KaystotheKingdom

Earning My Ears
    Julie and Family,

My heart breaks for you. please know you have the prayers and support of thousands of listeners who appreciate the joy you bring to our lives.

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
    I was deeply sorry to hear of this Tragedy. To Julie and her family you are in my thoughts during this difficult time.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW