Those who finance through Disney and do Direct Debit....

alicat07

Mouseketeer
Just a quick stupid question....I had money debited from my checking account today and the company was EDD/Loans...is that Disney? This is the first month of payment since we just closed in December. The reason I ask is that the amount debited is about $25 more than what my DVC account shows as my monthly payment, so I wanted to be sure that this was DVC and not something else.

Our dues aren't due until May (we bought into the new AKV), so I know the difference can't be that. Any insight on this? Thanks!

It has been so long since our note was paid, I really don't remember how it showed on our account.

While technically your dues start in May, I'm wondering if they are debiting a prorated amount for dues?

While your dues amount will be from May to December, they may have broken it into 11 equal payments.

Yes, that is Disney. The first payment is always higher because interest accrues from the day you sign on the dotted line. The next payment will be the normal amount.

If you go to the Member Website and click on Loans you can then click on your amoritization schedule. That will show you what every payment will be.

In addition, if you click on Annual Dues it will also show you what your annual dues payments will be.

When you view the deductions in your checking account it should look like the following:

DVCMC ASSOC MGR EDD/DUES = Annual Dues
D.V.D. INC. EDD/LOANS = Loan Payment

I also purchased AKV and dues aren't available until May- I have been checking and still no info on dues amount, when to pay, where to pay, etc-
I am assuming the amount will be what current dues cost per point is and then of course prorated (as we were told they would be)- Just trying to be prepared- When anyone gets word on dues being posted for AKV maybe the first can post for all- ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!