Those using swagbucks ???

10421614_10152145607094058_7523128009849066920_n.jpg

2/3 of these were bought at Sam's Club using SB. Just bought our tickets. Now working on some more for some extra cards to pay for food!

what are your favorite swagbucks rewards besides target ???

I've gotten target to get food cards but I'm thinking of getting American eagle or areostaple for dd's bday and xmas shes a dec. baby

I always get Amazon GC. Mostly the $5 for 450 SB, when my points build up I get a $25. They are so easy to transfer to my Amazon account. I only get 120 or so SB a day, so this is what works for me!

My dh's cousin also uses hers for amazon but I just get into amazon shopping. I'm gonna have to go search and check it out again

I do the 5 $5 amazon cards and then $10 once I have enough to definitely get the five again the next month (if that makes sense). Though I did just get a Target 10 since they were on sale and I can convert it to Disney.

If you look at the previous page, you can see a pic of all of the Disney GC's I bought at Sam's Club. 2/3 were from Swagbucks, using Walmart GC's. Disney GC's are discounted about 5% at Sam's.

I always get the target ones so I can get Disney cards. After January I won't have a Disney trip planned though (lets not talk about that) so I'm trying to come up with a way for swagbucks to help with my regular monthly budget. I'm leaning towards continuing to get target and using it to buy groceries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter