Those using swagbucks ???

I just started swagbucks a little over 2 weeks ago (had an acct for the signup bonus a long time ago but never did anything else). I've already cashed out $100 to Target gift cards, currently have 2,457 SB, have another 2 bonuses pending for 2500 each, and at least another 700 SB pending through shopping at Lowes and for pet food which I would've done anyway. I did do some of the pay offers (HelloFresh - works out to 3 meals for $5 after bonus SB so I thought it was worth it, Highlights magazine, Thoughtfully, and Honest Beauty). So if my math is correct, I spent about $68 OOP and could cash out for at least $180 after all the pending credits. Considering I was previously just buying discount gift cards to convert to Target at a max savings of around 15%...I am pretty thrilled!

ETA: I just did the Ultimate Entertainment Package for Hulu/Gamefly so add another $50 to that for $17.99 OOP. And now I can binge some stuff on Hulu! Winning

I just started the nCraves about 3 days ago and those have been really racking up. My latest run has been going since 6:30am yesterday morning! I also just finally got the SportlyTV app today too. I do pretty well at surveys, though it is very annoying when I spend a few minutes answering questions just to be disqualified. I like the swago boards, daily to do list, and the daily goals because it keeps me motivated so even on the weekends I do a little to meet my goals.

So thanks everyone on this thread! Hearing how some of y'all have earned so much towards your trips gives me hope that we can possibly return to the world this year instead of just going to Universal. DH and I went for the first time last fall (his first time ever and my first time as an adult) and we splurged since it was our belated honeymoon. Deluxe resort, quite a few special events/tours, and of course the dining is pricey. I know that now it would be very difficult for us to "downgrade" just so we could return. So this is going to help big time so we can afford another deluxe trip. :)

Last edited:
If I run AYCE on one computer and try to run any other nCrave on another computer, it freaks out and says I'm going too fast. Does this happen to anyone else? I've read about others running three devices at once, so what all are you running? I've been earning around 200-250 a day lately, is that a lot, a little or average compared to everyone else?

Woo! After what felt like a 100 of the "25 entries in $1000 sweepstakes", I finally hit 2500 Swagbucks on a spin! I'm not the earner that y'all are so that's huge!

Is anyone having a lot of problems with SBTV, EntertainNow, etc. lately? I keep getting a black screen or erroring out. So frustrating!

If I run AYCE on one computer and try to run any other nCrave on another computer, it freaks out and says I'm going too fast. Does this happen to anyone else? I've read about others running three devices at once, so what all are you running? I've been earning around 200-250 a day lately, is that a lot, a little or average compared to everyone else?
When I run 3 devices, I make sure they are doing different activities. For example, I may run an app on the iPad, nCraves on one laptop, and watch videos on another laptop. They all seem to "play nicely" at the same time. Sometimes I even get a 4th device going (my phone or my other iPad) on a different app than the other iPad, and that works fine too as long as it is 2 different apps. When I first started SB, I had read earlier on this thread that people were routinely running multiple devices, so I decided to go that route too.

Since AYCE is one type of nCrave, that may be why it was acting wonky for you. If you're running AYCE, maybe you could try some watch videos and see how that goes for you.

Woo! After what felt like a 100 of the "25 entries in $1000 sweepstakes", I finally hit 2500 Swagbucks on a spin! I'm not the earner that y'all are so that's huge!

Is anyone having a lot of problems with SBTV, EntertainNow, etc. lately? I keep getting a black screen or erroring out. So frustrating!
Yes, the apps have been very unreliable for me lately too, though they did a nice job fixing Sportly today. That ran beautifully for me this evening. Sometimes, if all the apps seem to be hanging up over and over, I power down the device, wait a minute or two, and power back up. That sometimes helps things to run better, other times it doesn't.

Hey, congrats on hitting the 2500 SB on a spin! That's awesome! I've been eyeing that one and hoping to hit it, but instead I've been getting the sweepstakes entries over and over. o_O

Does everyone have AYCE? I keep seeing it mentioned on recent postings. I have something that looks like AYCE but it says 'Web Basics' and doesn't auto-run. That is all I have had for the last week.

Congrats on your big win!!!

The apps are not running well for me...even after Sportly was supposedly 'fixed'.

For those of you who use Perks, could you tell me a little more about this? Is it just like Swagbucks? Or is it strictly video? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I have a so-called "device farm" where I have various phones & tablets that just run video apps. I used to be 100% Perk but it's absolutely tanked recently. So I switched over to SB a few weeks ago and I redeemed my first $25 Target card on Monday. I'm already almost back up to 800SB. I redeem a few codes a day, but most of my earnings are from just the video apps. I still run Perk on 2 of my devices and AppTrailers on my iPhone as it pays out really well for one app. Assuming I keep the same earning pattern up all through summer I should make a pretty good amount in time for my September trip!

I Only watch and fill out surveys (when I qualify) and I watch here and reddit for any tips on things that are giving easy points. I don't sign up and pay for things....I think that's asking for real issues with credit cards etc. So I never am willing to do any offer that I have to give a cc #. I also have a phone farm that runs Perk! I've got 10 devices that run videos!

With your "farms" on Perk TV ... is each device a separate account? Or do you run them all collectively as one?

Does everyone have AYCE? I keep seeing it mentioned on recent postings. I have something that looks like AYCE but it says 'Web Basics' and doesn't auto-run. That is all I have had for the last week.

Yes buts it's not where it used to be on the sponsored videos page. So that 'web basics' looks sorta like the old AYCE but you have to check each page.
The new AYCE is now on the ncraves page. It's usually more near the bottom. It was a pic of a guy driving out in the country, only there was no car, lol. Now, it's mostly blue but I can't remember what's on it. It's got like rectangles stacked in the pic or something.

Edit: okay mine is back and it looks like a pic of a room with a big wall of TV monitors, most have blue pics on the little TV monitors. And it says 'All you can eat - Get the most out of ncrave'. Hopefully that'll help you find it, it's great! I will say it's disappears sometimes but so far comes back eventually.
Edit 2: right now it's 3 SB, it was up to 4 SB earlier this week, and back down to 2 at other times.
I have to say AYCE has been awesome, running for very long continuous periods of time and I hope it sticks around!!

Last edited:
Yes buts it's not where it used to be on the sponsored videos page. So that 'web basics' looks sorta like the old AYCE but you have to check each page.
The new AYCE is now on the ncraves page. It's usually more near the bottom. It was a pic of a guy driving out in the country, only there was no car, lol. Now, it's mostly blue but I can't remember what's on it. It's got like rectangles stacked in the pic or something.

Edit: okay mine is back and it looks like a pic of a room with a big wall of TV monitors, most have blue pics on the little TV monitors. And it says 'All you can eat - Get the most out of ncrave'. Hopefully that'll help you find it, it's great! I will say it's disappears sometimes but so far comes back eventually.
I have to say AYCE has been awesome and I hope it sticks around!!

Thanks for your help. Sadly, I do not have this :(

Oh wow, that really stinks! I'm sorry! So not fair to offer to some and not all, ugh! I'd be super frustrated, which I'm sure you are. Ugh!

And now I have it! I refreshed the page a few times and now that I know what to look for, I found it :)
WOOHOO!! So glad you found it! Just Didn't make sense. Very happy you found it!

Plus, it's often not there at the reset time. Sometimes I have to run a few other ncraves or maybe be LTG or Tour the web for a bit first, and then other times like just now it stayed there before and after reset so was happy when it does that! I've stayed up later just trying to get it to show up so it could run a good while while sleeping! Sometimes it's there all day and evening, then disappears for a half hour or something and then just comes back. Rather an odd little SB maker lol.

I have zero nCraves this morning! I've tried to do a bunch of other things, but they aren't showing up! Hopefully they do soon because this was a big producer for me the last few weeks!!!

For those of you who use Perks, could you tell me a little more about this? Is it just like Swagbucks? Or is it strictly video? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
I did Perk for 1.5yrs using 4-5 LG Fuel phones. I specifically have done only PerkTV and PopQuiz. I had a good run with Perk but recently (since Jan) it's really nose-dived. You can read the disappointment of others on the Perk Reddit forum. It's a shame bc at one point I was earning more on Perk (~ $3/day) than on SB with less effort. I currently have all 5 phones powered down but I keep checking Reddit to see if things are "perking up" (LOL) on Perk.
If anyone here can suggest an alternative site where I could put my Android phones to good use. PS- I don't need them for SB- already have that covered (max amount) using other devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter